Realm transfer and faction change problem?

Customer Support
1 2 3 8 Next
I'm just curious, is there currently a problem with realm and faction change transfers ATM? because I've been in pending for quite awhile.
I say both realm and faction change because i recently just did a realm transfer change only, on another character and it was done in little less than an hour but for some reason this is taking quite some time.
If i could just get some confirmation that their is a problem or not and blizzard is working to fix it that would put my mind at ease, thanks.
You're not alone. I initiated a character transfer (no other services involved) 12-15 hours ago. I'm still in a "Pending" state. I've done a few transfers before and they have always completed in less than 1 hour.
I'm just curious, is there currently a problem with realm and faction change transfers ATM? because I've been in pending for quite awhile.
I say both realm and faction change because i recently just did a realm transfer change only, on another character and it was done in little less than an hour but for some reason this is taking quite some time.
If i could just get some confirmation that their is a problem or not and blizzard is working to fix it that would put my mind at ease, thanks.

Second one I've seen like this, this morning, Rhinku - and I'm not sure it's the cause - but I do note your primary Billing Profile is set for an expired card (or at least - expired info).

I'd try updating that first, see if this picks up.
08/30/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Allocer
You're not alone. I initiated a character transfer (no other services involved) 12-15 hours ago. I'm still in a "Pending" state. I've done a few transfers before and they have always completed in less than 1 hour.

Allocer - I'm seeing an error on yours, but not certain as to the cause - it doesn't seem to be any of the usual suspects. You may wish to contact Billing on this one.

Billing and Account Services
Phone Support - 1 (800) 59-BLIZZ (1 (800) 592 5499)
Live Representatives Available 7 days a week, 7am to 8pm Pacific Time

Canada 1-800-592-5499
    United States 1-800-592-5499

We have also provided the following numbers for our international customers:

Argentina 0800-333-0778
    Australia 1-800-041-378
    Chile 1230-020-5554
    Mexico 001-888-578-7628
    New Zealand 0-800-452-520

Further contact information can be found here...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768357894
Orlyia,

Thank you. I will give them a call. I don't believe it's a billing issue because I used that same card to upgrade the destination account to MoP about 10 minutes before initiating the transfer. So, it must be something else.

At any rate, I'll try to call :) Thanks, again.
Well, maybe i accidently clicked the wrong payment info i'm trying a different one right now.
I have been pending for about 36 hours now. Is there anything I can do to speed this up? Should I cancel and try again? Bank account and card info are correct.

Service# - 38452249

Krueltý (Kel'Thuzad)
Realm:Kilrogg
I'm in the same boat here; this toon is scheduled to arrive at Rexxar, and I used my Battle.net Balance to pay for the process, and the total has already been deducted from my balance.

Order # 71866272
Trollocity - Illidan (destined for Rexxar)
I have been pending for about 36 hours now. Is there anything I can do to speed this up? Should I cancel and try again? Bank account and card info are correct.

Service# - 38452249

Krueltý (Kel'Thuzad)
Realm:Kilrogg

If you CAN cancel, yes - I'd recommend that, Krueltý. If the process has gone to far to allow you to cancel, Billing will need to be consulted.
out of curiosity are you both trying to get a faction and realm change?
I'm in the same boat here; this toon is scheduled to arrive at Rexxar, and I used my Battle.net Balance to pay for the process, and the total has already been deducted from my balance.

Order # 71866272

If the balance has already been deducted, you'll likely need to contact Billing, Troll. You could check to see if it's abled to be canceled at this point - but on yours I'm betting not.
Ok, I cancelled it succesfully and now I can log into the game on my current realm (Kel'Thuzzad)

Should I try and transfer again? Or is the same thing going to happen again?

PS. Thank you Orlyia. You are awesome.
Ok, I cancelled it succesfully and now I can log into the game on my current realm (Kel'Thuzzad)

Should I try and transfer again? Or is the same thing going to happen again?

PS. Thank you Orlyia. You are awesome.

You can certainly try again if you like. There were some issues yesterday and a queue developed. These errors may be a side-effect from that - but fresh transfers seem to be going through.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Order # 71866272

If the balance has already been deducted, you'll likely need to contact Billing, Troll. You could check to see if it's abled to be canceled at this point - but on yours I'm betting not.

The cancel option shows up but I'll call Billing first. Thank you!
I am trying again.
Ill make sure to post here in the upcoming hours on how it goes.

By the way. I am only trying to do a realm change.
Not a faction change as well.
Im having the same issue with a faction change/server transfer, 12-13 hours pending now. it appears that my account has been charged though. should I cancel and try again, i assume it would take some time for the money to come back?

Order #71894810
Methöd -> kil'jeaden
Progay, what time did you start the new transaction?
Hotnhordey, The money usually goes back into your account within 1 to 3 buisness days from my own experiances. If you are worried about waiting that long you can always contact billing.

Billing and Account Services
Phone Support - 1 (800) 59-BLIZZ ( 1 (800) 592 5499)
Live Representatives Available 7 days a week, 7am to 8pm Pacific Time

Canada: 1-800-592-5499
United States: 1-800-592-5499

We have also provided the following numbers for our international customers:

Argentina: 0800-333-0778
Australia: 1-800-041-378
Chile: 1230-020-5554
Mexico: 001-888-578-7628
New Zealand: 0-800-452-520
the money being returned is not of immediate importance, as im sure i will get it back. but i am interested in getting this toon and some heirlooms to my new server as soon as possible.