Battle of Orgrimmar

Saurfang
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
so, want to tell me why re racked up about 1250 honorable kills?
Didn't they attack Ogrimmar at like 2AM realm time lol?

Also what's up with PvP epeen stroking and Saurfang? Like world PvP even matters on PvE realm with 0 PvP guilds.
Guess what? Sunday was when it happened.... and at a time when ALOT of horde were there.

All i did. was help 400 people get their warbears before mop.
And about 12 guilds their city attacker acheivement.

Wait wait wait, so this is like wintergrasp right where alliance needs overwhelming numbers to beat the horde. Kudos to getting that many people amassed but your actual achievement is pretty poor when you consider people did it in t11 with 2 raid groups at the very most.

Not to mention the fact that it has taken all the way until just before mop for any successful bear runs, alliance have got the hard downs.

edit@ larrius, bro they have lotion, and duney rank 1 pvpers turned sloppy pvers
Once again, this was to get who ever wanted a bear, to have a bear.

And lastnight, we took org with only 70people. just like 3 months ago. just to get another 50 people their bears.
i like how you show up at like midnight server time and pat each other on the backs for it, classic alliance, it only took you an entire xpac to fight back, i would totes be proud of that effort.
Again, we did it to get everyone a Warbear.
Let's see if you can stop us turning Theramore into a carpark then.
Theramore is going to be a carpark because blizzard said so. Not because of the horde players.
ok points to make
1. really was a fun time thought we were gonners when they all came from the gates but we were too strong
2. was like 3pm aest
3. wasnt much defence cept for there attempted crashes expected better from them
4. wasnt to have an epeen or feel strong was to get everyone the warbears
08/27/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Slashandburn
Theramore is going to be a carpark because blizzard said so. Not because of the horde players.

All I see are excuses.
well thats all the hordies have came up with are excuses of a reason why they couldnt stop us
08/27/2012 10:53 PMPosted by Krestori
well thats all the hordies have came up with are excuses of a reason why they couldnt stop us

You know that if this was the beginning of the expansion then it would be a completely different story.
08/27/2012 11:01 PMPosted by Nobkin

You know that if this was the beginning of the expansion then it would be a completely different story.

Irrelevant. you are just mad that we took control, and you lost for a change. There will be alot of change in the new expansion. Expect us.
ITT PvP heroes posting their glory stories about their glorious adventures on PvE realm.
Why are the achievement / achievements allowed onto PVE servers then? it was designed to be done. just as well as you hordies have the "For the Horde"

And again i will state, The horde have been aware of what i have been planning since day 1, they have had well over 90 days to prepare and prevent it from happening.

Now that i look at it... now that the shoe is on the other foot, you are the ones whining and complaining about "oh no the alliance are ruining our game play" whereas i can vividly remember horde doing something similar to us a while back.