Riggnaros Goes 7 For 7

General Discussion
MT and raid leader for BL goes 7/7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1QvlIB_-5s
Wow

prime example of someone that needs to take some fresh air and take some anger managment lessons.

Thats pathetic that people can get that angry at something so small.
Lol that guy needs some serious help. There's a difference between being a high end raider whose progression bent and someone like this just being plain rude and other words which I am not allowed to use on these forums. That guy seriously needs to take a break and not worry about Earthshield so much lol
Also LOL I just noticed he's from Blood Legion. While they themselves are an amazing guild competing for world firsts, it's sad they have someone like Riggnaros there as an example on youtube forever. Once it's on the internet it's there forever.
Wow

prime example of someone that needs to take some fresh air and take some anger managment lessons.

Thats pathetic that people can get that angry at something so small.

The moment he started going ballistic the shaman should have told him to f off, and if the rest of the raid were halfway decent people done the same. If he continued to rant, just left his raid. Let him play with himself. See how much he progresses like that.
Lol's so hard thanks for posting this.
This can't be real. If this were a real encounter then someone on that vent would have responded to him.
I thought it said Ragnaros.
lol...this guy makes rage look tame.
I don't see how this is massive rage. He's got a point, apparently, and he's not going ballistic. He's just mad.
PTSD much. I used to love watching BL on Twitch but only if Affinity has the raid sounds down.
I feel like I have to say some things thanks to all these knee-jerk reactions.

He is the raid leader of a #1 US guild. They are sponsored, get flown to Blizzcon and basically dedicate themselves to being the best at what they do. Now I don't think I would do the same as he did I understand why he did.

He was 100% right about his accusations against the shaman. No question. He also comes from a military background so his style is something that most might not be used to, yet many of his raiders have been with him for a long time so obviously it works.

No I'm NOT saying it is alright to call the shaman an idiot, or any other type of word. I'm saying his method is obviously successful.
Riggnaros RULES!
And here I thought PvPers had the market cornered on abusiveness.

Wow.
This guy could use a good, proper !@# beating.
How dare he be mad that someone isn't doing what they're suppose to do.
LOL. Too funny. But he is one of the best dks in wow...still doesn't give him an excuse to be a douche but they can always not play with him.
Lol keep on rocking riggnaros, ignore these baddie trolls.
I feel like I have to say some things thanks to all these knee-jerk reactions.

He is the raid leader of a #1 US guild. They are sponsored, get flown to Blizzcon and basically dedicate themselves to being the best at what they do. Now I don't think I would do the same as he did I understand why he did.

He was 100% right about his accusations against the shaman. No question. He also comes from a military background so his style is something that most might not be used to, yet many of his raiders have been with him for a long time so obviously it works.

No I'm NOT saying it is alright to call the shaman an idiot, or any other type of word. I'm saying his method is obviously successful.

Doesn't matter. I was active duty army for 6 years. I work with heart surgeons and they don't blow up like that. This man-child, Riggnaros doesn't know what stress is.

Bottom line: the guy has anger management issues.