Warriors in MoP~! (PvP) [UPDATED TODAY]

Moon Guard
Prev 1 7 8 9 14 Next
bump?
Rotation?
I have to agree with shockwave > dragon roar. I decided to try out shockwave some time back and I haven't even thought about returning to dragon roar. The utility of a 4s AoE stun on a 20s CD is just far too good to pass up on in exchange for some AoE burst.

As for rotation, just pop all your CDs and mash damage buttons. If that doesn't kill someone; turtle up for 5 minutes and try again.
Shockwave or Dragon Roar, both great for arenas.

10/09/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Danyl
As for rotation, just pop all your CDs and mash damage buttons. If that doesn't kill someone; turtle up for 5 minutes and try again.
So no real rotation?
10/09/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Møøfasa
So no real rotation?

At this point no, however don't waste rage on Heroic Strike. Use MS and Overpower, and when you do have extra rage use it on slam. Only time i'd use Heroic Strike is with 1-5 stacks for high damage.

(And always keep hamstring up)
Whats your thoughts on fury pvp? I have seen some videos of it and it seems pretty nasty. In a good way.
Not good in Arenas or RBGs.
Also want to stick my main's butt in here and say Fury also loses almost anything it can do while in sword and board - Which is essential for surviving burst without external CD's like BoP.

Noticed this back at 85, sighed, and moved back to arms.

(Also - Zhao - Do you have a working Spell Reflect and Shield Wall macro? For some odd reason my old one refuses to work as it's trying to cast the abilities while equipping my stuff and it's causing an error cause "YA NEED SHIELD YO".)
Need an OP warrior to run KFC with, mk
/equip (Right click 1h and it puts name here)
/equip (^ but your sheild)
/cast Spell Reflection

Same with SW.
/cast Spell Reflection

Same with SW.

"must have a shield equipped"

Same deal. Broken.
/cast Spell Reflection

Same with SW.

"must have a shield equipped"

Same deal. Broken.

Try making a set that is your PvP gear with your sheild and 1h then use a macro like....
#showtooltip shield wall
/equip (set name)
/cast shield wall

That macro works fine for me
"must have a shield equipped"Same deal. Broken.

Are you doing the spell first?
You would still go for crit over mastery in MoP?
10/10/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Lahárl
You would still go for crit over mastery in MoP?

Mastery is uesless.
Thanks for this thread Zhao, guy, I don't know who you are but it's pretty cool. You've helped answer some of my questions concerning arena comps.

I will backup what he's saying about Dragon Roar. It's superior to Shockwave, hands down. Using a secret macro jutsu that I forged atop the peak of Kun-Lai, I have hit players for 150k damage. It's insane. In temple of kotomogu i have wasted people with 288k hits. Really makes me squeal.

thank god warrior is a beast again!!

One thing I could use some advice on is a mocking banner/demoralizing banner -> intervene macro. I can do it FAIRLY fast manually, but those few seconds of clicking and pressing buttons could be better used repositioning myself. Anyone here have one that works?
This is what I'm using for Mocking Banner, courtesy of Turel:

#showtooltip Mocking Banner
/target mocking banner
/cast [noharm] intervene
/targetlasttarget
/cast mocking banner

You could make one for demo banner too, but personally I like to keep it separate from intervene because I'll frequently use demo banner to help deal with burst, and not just as a target to intervene to.
Thanks for this thread Zhao, guy, I don't know who you are but it's pretty cool. You've helped answer some of my questions concerning arena comps.

I will backup what he's saying about Dragon Roar. It's superior to Shockwave, hands down. Using a secret macro jutsu that I forged atop the peak of Kun-Lai, I have hit players for 150k damage. It's insane. In temple of kotomogu i have wasted people with 288k hits. Really makes me squeal.

thank god warrior is a beast again!!

One thing I could use some advice on is a mocking banner/demoralizing banner -> intervene macro. I can do it FAIRLY fast manually, but those few seconds of clicking and pressing buttons could be better used repositioning myself. Anyone here have one that works?

I'm glad this thread is getting to others outside of Moon Guard.

As for Shockwave, I personally like it due to the peels and extra CC it provides. I have also seen the whole safeguard/intervene to banner.