The Greekorc Challenge

Darkspear
Hello ladies and Greeklemen of Darkspear. I would like to take this time today to announce the hit sensation that's sweeping the server. Three words: The Greekorc Challenge!

Yes, you too can try your hand at the Greekorc Challenge! But what is this new and fantastic test, you might ask? To put it simply, it is the chain-running of battlegrounds with a group of dedicated friends, while listening SOLELY to a continuous loop of The Price is Right theme song in the background.

Try this for two hours, and if you succeed in maintaining your sanity, take note of any improved PvP skills. This is the secret of the Greekorc.
Do I get to use Freya for a Sanity well so I can succeed in the challenge?
08/23/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Glexor
Do I get to use Freya for a Sanity well so I can succeed in the challenge?

You CAN, but idk if you want the chance at the "Head of Bob Barker" mount that drops on No Light in the Darkness.
how about no
Challenge Accepted!
I listen to dubstep while i pvp .
Sanity is overrated.
08/23/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Ratmonkey
how about no

Obviously you do not have what it takes to be like The Greekorc.
Do Bgs to Johnny Cash, Hank jr, Willie Nelson, David Allen Coe, Waylon Jennings. Also ZZ Top, Lynard Skynard, Ted Nugent, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC. The song Rock Candy Mountain makes some fine bg music. Dubstep and music dont belong in the same sentence.
i bump to waka when i do bgs...
go full 2 hours on a yakety sax loop, GOML
hell yeah let do this challenge!!!!!
First alliance to post on this:)
08/24/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Grant
First alliance to post on this:)

Tell your friends to check it out and post on it dawg. I wanna get this thread (and this challenge) a lot more popular. =3
The greekorc challenge is making me go insane. Cant get that song out of my head!
if were to do that evry day for four hours i think i might kill myself. I rather listen to One Direction. They make me go 41-0 in bgs cuz theyre boss
I am sac.
Doubtful the greek legion are the reigning supremists with grand master Greekorc leading the way in total bg time hours