A Glorious day for Aerie Peak

Aerie Peak
09/08/2012 11:27 PMPosted by Mideon
Donut or Fruit Roll Up?

Fruit roll up sounds good.
Do you remember what that means Berg?
Yes. Yes I do.

I think it's time to give Bob his fruit roll up.
Yes. Yes I do.

I think it's time to give Bob his fruit roll up.

I call Bullcrap
Ah Nerwind, I am glad to see I am still in your thoughts after all this time... What has it been 5? years...You still terrible and chasing after that Warlock you were infatuated with? I have no reason hide on an alt I will claim identity to any toon I post on. You think I care about my e-rep? Especially to you?

46 has come come back to Aerie Peak with the same jokes he had YEARS ago? Glad to see some things never change.

And Nerwind.... you're still bad.

You still talk about what happened on the forums from 2007? Must have had a lasting impact on your life...

http://i.imgur.com/kT7e6.gif
09/10/2012 03:52 PMPosted by Ekàlb
46 has come come back to Aerie Peak with the same jokes he had YEARS ago?

I call Bullcrap, they're new and refreshing.
hi.
I am going to downgrade it to a couple of copper myself. Anyone with a lack of humility and obviously thinks they are gods gift is definately not worth time or money.
We are openly recruiting so anyone interested in playing with TWO Legends, feel free to whisper me ingame.

You still talk about what happened on the forums from 2007? Must have had a lasting impact on your life...

Why are you still here? There is a very fine line between hobby and mental illness.

Best wishes,
Nerwind's Tallywacker
(not to be confused with a gargantious third member)
Who is Ekalb?
Ekalb is a really terribad huntard that used to stalk me on the forums and in trade chat like he was in love with me.

(As shown here) He had the amazing ability to "not care" about me while mysteriously showing up immediately after I make a statement to then post nonstop about how I don't matter (especially to him)

In the end, nobody ever liked him, pretty sure he transfered because nobody liked him.

The jealousy was amazingly evident, every post he made was some weird attempt to "prove" I was not as cool as him? not as cool as an iPod? I wasn't sure what his measurement was, but he sure liked to try to make every conversation into one about me. I was deeply flattered, as you should know since I already think all topics should lead back to discussing me.

In the end, as you see, he proclaims "some things never change" then goes on to make a post... in the same fashion he did 4+ years ago... to proclaim how stupid we all are... for doing the same thing... like he just did.

His ability to ignore all facts and keep chugging along regardless was outstanding... even when he had no apparent audience, nor a single person "on his side" e still spoke from his soapbox as if the entire world were slowly beginning to clap... one... clap... at a time... while slowly starting to chant... e...kalb...eee....kaaaalb...EEE....kalb....EEEE....KAAALB....EEEKAAALB!EEEKALB!!!EKALB!EKALB!

in other words, just some kid.

I wrote this in my socks, I am the prodigal son.

-46&douce
I miss the good ol' days where these forums were full of massive drama, and posts littered with level one alts smack-talking harder than your average football game.

And look, there's even a Napy in this thread!

This thread makes me feel very, very old.

-Primal.
Why is everything always about you? You know it should always be about me!
Ah Nerwind, I am glad to see I am still in your thoughts after all this time... What has it been 5? years...You still terrible and chasing after that Warlock you were infatuated with? I have no reason hide on an alt I will claim identity to any toon I post on. You think I care about my e-rep? Especially to you?

46 has come come back to Aerie Peak with the same jokes he had YEARS ago? Glad to see some things never change.

And Nerwind.... you're still bad.

http://i.imgur.com/kT7e6.gif

Oh Ekalb if you only knew how truly infatuated with you I am. Thoughts of you consume me to no end. Maybe all of this time that has passed has distorted your views...allow me to give you a crash course in the events of the past...

The reality of the situation is that you and I never had any interactions together. You were busy trying to impress my sister in hopes of one day having her take your virginity and thus came trolling me on the fourms with whatever information you could get on me. You have allowed others on your account who have screenshots of your login screen with imissapeak along side of your hunter so do not say you own up to your alts. Remember I have always posted on Nerwind, the good, bad, and stupid. Your amazing skills of trolling me have vastly improved over the years. It has become apparent to me that I am a bad player because that is infact what you stated and it must be truth.

As to a warlock...what?!

Now I know you do care about your "e-rep" because you came here posting so please do not play it off as you do not care because saying you do not and your actions speak differently.

Yes 2007 was a year that all should be remembered on this forum. To truly remember and honor something you talk about it. You even remember the year it happened so it must have left a lasting impression in your simple mind as well.

I await your responce, because I know this will envoke one and if it doesn't I know it will eat at you while you try to avoid it. Apparenly your mancrush on me still lives on.

<3