Ravenlord mount

General Discussion
I really looked forward to getting this mount. It has eluded this toon for ages. When I learned of account-wide mounts I thought there was hope. I login now and I realize... it's just never going to happen. :(
08/28/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Impulsikk
You have to log into the character that has that mount first :)

:-O GASP

That would make sense. I've only logged onto this toon. I press forward nervous and scared!
Should read or use the search function before wasting tears
08/28/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Dreadbringer

Never!
08/28/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Hinase
I really looked forward to getting this mount. It has eluded this toon for ages. When I learned of account-wide mounts I thought there was hope. I login now and I realize... it's just never going to happen. :(

I've done like 50 runs.
08/28/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Dreadbringer

Never!
08/28/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Impulsikk

Indeed, and it’s highly recommended you log into all of your characters on every realm just to be sure every pet and mount is accounted for. =)
08/28/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Crithto

Indeed, and it’s highly recommended you log into all of your characters on every realm just to be sure every pet and mount is accounted for. =)

Oh dear... this is going to take a while...
I logged in and I don't have my Grand Black War Mammoth shared but did login to the character that has it.
I would think that pvp mounts are probably an exception to the account wide mount rule. Any word on this?
the patch has killed hunter pet dps i never though a dps pet would take damage so fast i spent most the time after fight rez pet something the dev might want to look into
08/28/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Crithto

Thanks for the heads up. I was about to scream