Where is the Pet Battle Trainer?

Lightbringer
Post Limit:
I've been looking around fanatically trying to find the Pet Battle Training thing for the Passive Pet Battle thing, it says 'Talk to your trainer' but I can't seem to find it! Any info out there as to where its located?
I'll answer you b/c it seems no one else has. If you havent figured out by now, you can't do pet battles until Mists officially launches next month. Good luck to you.
I did find the pet trainer north of Dwarf District outside stormwind but she doesn't do anything. even though I have the money for training she doesn't accept it.
I found one north of the dwarfen district in storm wind it only works when mists comes out
Pet Battle Trainer is in Goldshire next to a tree behind the blacksmith
I went to Org., found my trainer and was give 3 options to choose from. These options are quit confusing and I still do not know what to do to get this mysterious pet.
08/29/2012 06:05 AMPosted by Osim
I'll answer you b/c it seems no one else has. If you havent figured out by now, you can't do pet battles until Mists officially launches next month. Good luck to you.

Read this people. It will end your confusion.
Okay, Mist has lauched....now how to do the pet training?? Outside of Orig and says to go do a battle, but nothing is doing anything when I try... what am I missing?
Once you have accepted the quest from the pet trainer you have to find a critter with a green paw above it, those are the pets you can battle. It also shows up as a green paw on your mini-map. Find one, right click, and enter battle! Look for low level critters to battle at first. Good luck!
where is the bp trainer