Stat priorities Ret pally 5.0.4

Paladin
Anyone know what the secondary stat priorities will be for ret in MOP? I know haste is getting a nice buff for us, but how does it compare to mastery and crit? Thanks in advance.
From what I've gleamed from EJ, and 2nd hand sources on beta, haste and mastery are fighting for the top spot. Crit ending up on the bottom, but not because it's a terrible stat. It still has synergy with mastery after all.

Personally, I'm loving the stat scaling. It's not like being an arms warrior in crying a little on the inside every time a strength upgrade has haste, and soon mastery will be even worse for them...
I'm thinking Haste/Crit>Mastery.

Really, the only thing mastery is good for is flat out damage, whereas both crit and haste affect both damage and utility. (Faster cast time with FoL, faster HP generation, and lowered GCD on Emancipate. Those Word of Glory and FoL crits can also come in handy as well.)

Not to mention Crit has always been universally good for Ret in PvP throughout pretty much every expansion, so I don't see that changing in MoP.

From a different person but pretty much this.
Edit: The advice below is solely for PvE...

Pre-mop @85 you are looking at reforging hit and exp to 7.5% (unless you have a racial) and it appears as though haste > mastery > crit...we will know for sure next week.
Edited to remove beta 90 stats.

I wouldn't worry about MoP and 90 just yet, but if you are planning on reforging prior to Tuesday for the 5.0.4 patch, do the following:
Un-equip your relic and logoff (5.0.4 is getting rid of relics)
Go to wowreforge.com.
If you have a racial for hit or exp, the cap value is 666...if you don't, its 770.
As a belf, you are looking at 770 for both (we will no longer get the SoT expertise buff).
Put in weights for haste > mastery > crit making sure they are all below the default weights for hit, and exp (if you really want more accurate numbers, you can run simulationcraft and directly input the weights from there).

Peace,
--Riraa
Just tried a haste vs mastery build on beta with a 770 hit/exp cap. The results are close, but I am noticing more AoW procs with a haste build and the dps is higher but only by about 800 - 100 dps. I have also spent less time GCD locked, so I think I will roll a haste build during leveling come 5.0
With the current beta build in T14H gear at 90 the stat priority is haste > mastery > crit after hit/exp caps. Same at 85.
TY Balhale...I edited my reply to remove the beta 90 stats as my weighting was incorrect.
I am glad to get a chance to reforge into haste if the priority does in fact remain haste>mastery>crit. I'd rather do more damage by spending less time GCD locked than our current back door hidden damage we get from mastery. What I mean is, it seems more dps from haste would feel more noticeable than just more overall damage through our current mastery.
Interesting. As far as PVP goes, is it still haste > mastery > crit, or will it be haste > crit > master? Or Crit > Haste > Mastery?
In PvP I can't see Crit having the value it does now - much of the value was from high Crit on top of Last Word giving near-guaranteed WoG Crits, and this is gone. Also, we should have much better uptime in MoP than we're used to, which makes Mastery (and Haste) more attractive. I expect the values to more closely match the PvE ones this time round.
08/27/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Sharrow
In PvP I can't see Crit having the value it does now - much of the value was from high Crit on top of Last Word giving near-guaranteed WoG Crits, and this is gone. Also, we should have much better uptime in MoP than we're used to, which makes Mastery (and Haste) more attractive. I expect the values to more closely match the PvE ones this time round.

I was never spec'd for Last Word and I still found Crit to be the more valuable PVP tool because of the WoG procs.

The uptime is a valid point though. I suspect I won't be able to decide until I try it myself tomorrow.