The Sapperwix Thread! (Do Not Report Bugs Here!)

Bug Report
Prev 1 8 9 10 Next
08/29/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Sapperwix
Not responding to bug statuses in this thread.
New page, new reminder

Boy that was a hard week. Sent off lappy to get maintenance and had to cope without it.
Happy birthday ami, would've posted if I had noticed, but I didn't check the forums much obviously :P
Oh, and I'm waiting for more episodes before I start watching :3
Thanks, Kaz! Glad you got your lappy back.

The season premiere was awesome! Twilight/Spike sing a duet, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy joust, and Rarity makes some pretty awesome faces. Way too much dramatic Cadence and Shining Armor, but I can totally overlook that.
Welcome to 5.1!

I always love the first couple days after a patch, so much going on, so much to do.
Welcome to 5.1!

I always love the first couple days after a patch, so much going on, so much to do.
Personally I prefer the days directly after that. New things tend to be so heavily crowded on release that you don't enjoy them as much as you could.
"Points at expansion races and zones"

Although I must say you've really been on the ball this patch Sapper. Twas quite impressed.
PLEASE UPDATE BUG ON ARENA / RBG CONQUEST CAPS BEEN WAITING ALL DAY PLEASE AND THANK YOU! Would really appreciate it because I want my t2 weapon :>
Would really appreciate an updated list of known bugs/issues and previously undocumented changes so that we know the difference.

My main concern is making sure you, sapper, know and have reported about the herbalism/mineral nodes not re-spawning at the proper respawn rate, making it near impossible to farm up herbs for even a single flask before raid nights and driving up prices on just about all realms back into the 120s per stack.

Welcome to 5.1!

Haha, yes, the first few days after a patch are so fun and hectic. You've been doing an amazing job here with the updates on issues, Sapper. It really is appreciated and noticed. <3 I love how my post count goes up and up and I still don't reach every thread, heh.

With 5.1 I am much more motivated to do the pet battles now in my downtime rather than endless dailies (though I still do at least a few each day) because of the pet upgrade stones. My Mana Wyrmling needs to be blue, dangit! I don't like the new dailies, but mostly because I'm a carebear. I want to just sing kumbaya with my horde friends! =p

I've also started a new guild for progression raiding for MoP and I am so super duper excited for that. I haven't run a raiding guild myself since TBC (though I've been an officer and raid leader in almost every guild since then). I'll still try my best to post here in the BRF as often as I'm able, but a new guild and brand spankin' new team with new raiders to train... it's gonna eat into the posting time, hehe. =]

Oh, and I love my new guild name. I haven't even had it for a day and I get random players walking by me and I get a /hug! It's awesome.
08/29/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Sapperwix
Not responding to bug statuses in this thread.
Im actually just curious what your Avatar's saying. Looks like 3-4 times he could be saying short words or something.
I have most of the new pets caught, some of them even rare. Only the Harpy Youngling continues to elude me...

So much competition!

I'm not happy with my poor quality Lofty Libram, but that one in particular seems the most camped, so I'll just have to be content with that for the time being.
12/03/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Darkbargains
Im actually just curious what your Avatar's saying. Looks like 3-4 times he could be saying short words or something.

I like to think he's saying "It's all good, I got this"
*Places Tankard o' coffee* Just figured I'd leave it here Sapper. Unfortunately They were out of Coffee IV lines =/
12/06/2012 08:08 AMPosted by Narsius
*Places Tankard o' coffee* Just figured I'd leave it here Sapper. Unfortunately They were out of Coffee IV lines =/

Appreciate it, can't start my Quality Assuring day without coffee.
It's been a busy day, it seems. I've seen a ton of stuff fixed throughout the day, not the least of which was getting my Safari Hat. :)

*drops tankard on desk*

Enjoy!

P.S. Still unable to find a concentrated coffee IV line, but I did see a cool beer hat with two straws. Perhaps that might give you some hands free coffee consumption? ;P
http://static.wowhead.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/342117.jpg
Thought I'd just leave that here {◕ ◡ ◕}

Merry Christmas everybody!
Happy Holidays to all the regulars here. You guys make these forums what they are - a fantastic repository for help regarding bugs, where people can expect to get the best information possible about many aspects of this game. You all are people I would easily call friend. =]

And to the QA team: best wishes for this holiday season. This patch has been one of the best, and I appreciate all the responses and fixes that have gone in since 5.1. You guys might not be developers, artists, designers, GMs or CMs, but the work you do is just as important in regards to the enjoyment of the players when all is said and done. <3

I'm using that as my wallpaper, Kaz. It's so cute!
^
+1

Totally didn't recognize the avatar, Kaz.

Also, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays, etc, to all!

...I love it. <3
12/30/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Khevyn
Totally didn't recognize the avatar, Kaz.

I keep forgetting to put on my usual when I log out (I finally got around to leveling Kazrana).

Eventually I'll stop replacing my gear every hour and actually be able to mog it for the first time ever....