H BoT/BWD/H FL raid for achieves forming.

Proudmoore
Afternoon Proudmoore,

I, Toastercat, will be putting together a H BoT/BWD on Wednesday, after you all have had ample time to get used to your new talents and whatnot. Our goal is HEROIC KILLS - this includes a few shots on Sinestra. We will start with BoT and move to BWD and down everything. Anyone who wants to come along from the first night will have priority in H FL on Thursday. We will be putting lots of time into H Rag, cause everyone wants Firelord, right? If this sounds like it appeals to you, please get a hold of myself or Misscatt. My realID is weetang2@yahoo.com - please use if I'm not on Toaster, I might be on my other toons. Mounts are getting a 1% drop come MoP, I would really like to at least get a shot at the H Rag mount, I know others would. Screening will be kinda tight - but fair as we want a smooth run and to not have to hold a few individual's hands. Thanks Proudmoore ~~~~~ <3

Toast
Might be up for this to buff up the armory and grab some mog. :D

Done H-Rag twice now so I'm still a little shaky on World in Flames but I'm a-ok with every other fight but Cho'gall. (Long story.)
I've only done up to after 2nd transition on H Rag, so it'll most likely be a learning experience for everyone, but at least a few can get their mounts before MoP hits if we go at it hard.
Le bump
I would if you were Red, not Blue. :-/
08/27/2012 11:57 PMPosted by Munhihausen
I would if you were Red, not Blue. :-/

Well, if you could join in, we'd let you based solely on your hat.
Hi mister toastercat, i miss you while the servers are down <3
Hi mister toastercat, i miss you while the servers are down <3

Aww! Well, it's 3:51 central time here, I remember I predicted 4:30 - 5 PM in typical Blizzard fashion. We're drawing closer to my prediction.

<-- wise toaster-sage.

I MISS YOU MISSCATT! <3
I would just like to let everyone know that now, I was right. Updated time is 5 PM my time. Woooooo!
OOOOOO so wise indeed!
08/28/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Misscatt
OOOOOO so wise indeed!

Fact
Wait, what? I can't process the name, I keep thinking, of warm....... kitty.....ugh! Why, why WHY!!!!

Btw, your prediction is a rather generous. Typical Blizzard fashion is to drag this out well past 6/8pm pst. And that's conservative. Cats......and .......toasters........

So what time Wednesday? Like what color toaster, I don't know why this......

Dragonslayer/Firelord/Bane/of 4 Winds/Savior I am tied up with a weekly run for H Rag but would like to come for the other stuff just for fun and to meet people on the server. (played Beta since March, so patch won't be an issue)
Might be up for this to buff up the armory and grab some mog. :D

Done H-Rag twice now so I'm still a little shaky on World in Flames but I'm a-ok with every other fight but Cho'gall. (Long story.)

*sits down with popcorn and excitedly awaits entertaining Cho'gall story*
Wait, what? I can't process the name, I keep thinking, of warm....... kitty.....ugh! Why, why WHY!!!!

Btw, your prediction is a rather generous. Typical Blizzard fashion is to drag this out well past 6/8pm pst. And that's conservative. Cats......and .......toasters........

So what time Wednesday? Like what color toaster, I don't know why this......

Dragonslayer/Firelord/Bane/of 4 Winds/Savior I am tied up with a weekly run for H Rag but would like to come for the other stuff just for fun and to meet people on the server. (played Beta since March, so patch won't be an issue)

Think Pop-tart, and then think strawberry flavored with a generous amount of frosting. Then add that to your previous thought . . .

Well, my prediction was based on them actually doing a little more work and actually trying to filter content into the background downloader a little better than previous content patches, however they are now doing "testing" so I could take that back. Who knows, it might go longer and I will no longer the "wise toaster" that I once was . . . saddness.

Anyways - I'm thinking 6:30 PM for a start, roll on in there, clear the content, throw ourselves at Sinestra a few times, then roll on to BWD and knock that out. If that works out hit me up on game and I can make a calendar invite for anyone interested.
OH OH OH I got it!!! LoL.....gotcha!!!

So sorry about the "wise toaster" part, if it makes you fell better you did succeed in making me crave pop-tarts.

6:30 sounds good, for this week anyways. As far as I know, my raid days have been pushed back due to patch and I should be open.
Will look for you in-game.....(Healer btw)

Schwert, still waiting >.>
Well, due to the patch, some guilds are wanting to organize raids apparently. I've had more than 3 call off tonight, so there will be no raid. I guess this can be attributed to my poor planning! Plan on a Monday night!
hello ...... im interested in the bwd/bot hm's ive dps'd sinestra a few times nvr got it down though ill add u to my real id today...laters....i can dps or prot doesnt matter to me im 407ilvl arms and like 395ilvish prot
08/29/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Seraphion
I wish I knew the fights...this does sound like it could be fun.

Always room for competent players!
Sound like fun to finish up some of the lagging achievements. Haven't done Sinestra but I listen pretty well. Happy to bring some Hunter DPS depending on time/day :)