H BoT/BWD/H FL raid for achieves forming.

Proudmoore
As far as these runs starting up - we had like 5 people call off on the week of Labor Day. I'll see what we can do, I'd like to get in there before MoP. Keep checking here - I'll keep it updated.
^^ I would love to heal these! As long as we have ppl who know what they are doing. Tried to get a group earlier this month, some ppl couldn't even kill H Magmaw..
09/13/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Desperx
^^ I would love to heal these! As long as we have ppl who know what they are doing. Tried to get a group earlier this month, some ppl couldn't even kill H Magmaw..

Based off the raid leaders achievements, they don't.
09/13/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Newmage
Based off the raid leaders achievements, they don't.

*yawn*

My achieves don't even matter - hence we're going there to get some achieves and all, good try though. I was on deployment for most of BoT/BWD, I never got a chance to go hard at it. I didn't lead Desperx's raid, either. :)

/pat Newmage

Anyways, the past two times I've tried to put this together, I got a turn out of about 4 people each time after having 10 signed up, due to Labor Day and 5.0.4 coming out. If there is sufficient interest, I'd be 100% down to put one together THIS Monday night @ 6:30 server time. I'd be taking this toon, not Toastercat, so send me an in-game mail and if we have enough I'll be more than happy to put it together.

- Toast
Have you tried advertising the open spots on Openraid?
09/13/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Schwert
Have you tried advertising the open spots on Openraid?

Nope - it's more of a thing that I'd rather take people I know and familiar with from good ol' Proudmoore. I sent a calendar invite to a few people already - we'll see about the turnout!
Keeps double posting - damn phone!
I'd love to get in one of these runs but Monday night server times don't work for me (I live in Japan). Any chance of doing this on the weekend?
We could do it Saturday night - again, with enough interest.
I'm down for Saturday! Just can't do it that Monday or Sunday.
Sat night works for me! Add me in-game and throw me a calendar invite.
Just a follow-up, will be there tonight!!! :) Looking foward to getting this !@#$ done!
Calendar invites will be sent for all that want to go. Plan on heading to BoT @ 6:30 ST. Contact me in game.