OMG another 2 hours? i cant wait anymore!!

Tichondrius
I wana play now now now!
first time experiencing a major patch? be ready for a few rolling restarts as well as more delays, you'll be wishing it was just 2 hours by the end of the day.
yea this is my first time.
So when it starts finally, how long will we be able to play?
08/28/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Amius
So when it starts finally, how long will we be able to play?

no one can truly say when, but blizzard is pretty good at pushing major patches back a few hours at a time, then when we are finally able to log it there will be (well at least in previous patches) a few rolling restarts but after about 2-3 hours of the initial launch you'll be 100% in the clear until the next minor patch.
The patch going into BC, 2.0, kept my server down for around 10 hours and the patch going into Wrath, 3.0, kept my server down for over 24 hours.

I'm prepared for the long haul although the hurricane is bearing down on me and I'm hoping it'll come up soon because I'm expecting power outages for 2-3 days.

I'm randomnoobs and I approve of these actions.
pushed back until 2pm (called it) now just wait they'll have another until 3pm (then rolling restarts)
lol its so funny how everyone else but blizzard knows this is going to happen!!
08/28/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Randomnoobs
pushed back until 2pm (called it) now just wait they'll have another until 3pm (then rolling restarts)

and as i called here is the 3pm setting next we will either have a 4pm or 3pm launch with rolling restarts.

and blizzard knows damn well how long it's going to take they just don't say anything due to everyone QQing the entire time.
ya 2pm, then 3pm, then 4pm, another hour another hour ANOTHER HOUR fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
08/28/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Amius
ya 2pm, then 3pm, then 4pm, another hour another hour ANOTHER HOUR fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

/yawn
oh so you wanted to play?

too bad you have to optimize.
Im so glad i work during the day now instead of at night, so i dont worry about wasting a day waiting anymore.. :D