PvP Trainer is now recruiting for MoP!!!

Darkspear
I am soon going to transfer to horde and looking for a guild/RBG team
09/17/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Evo
I am soon going to transfer to horde and looking for a guild/RBG team

We would gladly welcome fellow challengers.
09/17/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Jaqenhgharr
The people who carry are obviously PvP Trainers.

Well it sure isn't going to be you carrying anyone, because you are terrible. Can't remember how many times I have worked you.

Are we now into lying? Because I have never seen you in game. Not even once. Not even for a brief second. And also my post was quite obviously a joke, I'm sorry you haven't picked up on it.
09/18/2012 02:10 AMPosted by Adiyolol
Can I joins on my Rdruid Im going to level? I expect my own rank named Zigen#1. That is all. :)

Most people in the guild don't hold you in high regards so I doubt it.
We've never had a problem with your skill.
09/19/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Unsubtle
^ bravo, you got an entire guild to dislike you. :o

Just the guild leader, her boyfriend, and one of two officers. Not even close to the whole guild, but enough to ensure you don't get in.
09/20/2012 02:14 AMPosted by Adiyolol

Just the guild leader, her boyfriend, and one of two officers. Not even close to the whole guild, but enough to ensure you don't get in.

I have no idea who she even is rofl
no-names these days, think their opinion matters or something

Yeah bro, her opinion as the g leader of a guild you said you wanted to be in(even if it was a joke) doesn't matter. Herp.
Im glad you guys will be putting up a good fight see you in the middle of Ogrimmar
09/21/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Poonzo
Im glad you guys will be putting up a good fight see you in the middle of Ogrimmar

Cross Realm Zones not Cities. So yeah. Not sure if that was the point but yeah.
09/21/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Poonzo

I haven't seen any alliance in the middle of org in a while, but yeah, we'll be putting up a fight.
Currently looking for a discipline priest and frost mage for our rbg team.