Aeonaxx spawned

Aman'Thul
Post Limit:
Been camping Aeonaxx for about 2 weeks now and just wanna let you know he spawned at around 3:30am today ... i heard NPCscan go off and started shaking because i couldn't find him then saw him flying past me with half health and someone on him :( dunno where he spawned but congratz to whoever got him back to camping for another 2 weeks for me lol
Good luck on the hunt, he's totally worth it when you get him :)
Just a update: He spawned again tonight i think around 7:30pm not sure. He spawned at one of the south spawn points so i didn't get him, i've been camping the NW spawn. Feel free to post any info about Aeonaxx and your time camping for him.

09/03/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Sophistique
Good luck on the hunt, he's totally worth it when you get him :)

Thanks :D one of my favorite looking mounts, cant wait to get it
Update: Bloodseeker spawned today 10:08am. Not worth camping again for at least 6 hours! So close but so far
Bloodseeker spawned again over Quarterzite Basin at 5:23pm server time. If anyone sees aeonaxx in the 6 hours please post as that would contradict the bloodseeker/aeonaxx spawn timer theory!
09/09/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Såilørmoon
Bloodseeker spawned again over Quarterzite Basin at 5:23pm server time.

thanks for the update Sailormoon, time to go camp TLPD for 6 hours :D
Bloodseeker just spawned at the NW spawn point at 1:02pm server time.
Bloodseeker just spawned again today 8:55pm server time.
Fuuuuuck yeh Aeonaxx just spawned at the NE spawn point at 4:13pm server time and i finally got it :D good luck to everyone else camping for him. Time to camp TLPD now
Grats Bbrittain XD
Hey guys, the blood seeker just spawned for me at 1:40 am Mountain time. (stormscale server btw, dont think it matters with new phasing though). Time to take a break, happy hunting!
Hey everyone! :)

Just letting you know that I finally got Aeonaxx today at 5:59pm on the dot server time (17:29 NPC scan time) at the SW2 spawn point.

Also blood seeker had spawned earlier in the morning at 10:35am NPC scan time NW2 spawn point (11:05am server time). So roughly 7 hours between spawns.

Good luck with camping everyone!!!!!!!

It is so worth it when you finally get it!
He spawned at 8-9 pm for me