[H] Knights of Shadow, Recruiting for MoP

Arthas
Post Limit:
Hi Guys.
Knights of Shadow are now recruiting 10 man raiders for MoP.

Intro:
We have been around since the beginning of Vanilla, and have for the most part been a stable guild that many people are happy to call "home".

Raid Schedule:
We are currently raiding on: Tuesdays 8pm-11pm (server)

Loot Distribution:
We operate with a "Main Spec /roll" and "Loot Council" element to compensate for the RNG nature of /roll.

For example, hypothetically if someone wins 3 items in a row and the top DPS rogue in the group wins nothing; Then most likely I will step in and award the next item of interest to that well performing rogue.

How do I apply?
If you would like to follow our standard application procedure (recommended), then here is the link: http://knightsofshadow.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15

You can send a forum PM with your application to "Kenpachi" if you would so desire to keep your application private.

Alternatively, you can message me (Xdega) ingame and we can discuss your application in an interview-esque fashion via private message/ingame mail.

Thank you for your attention.
^^ Bump.
Have a happy Labor Day weekend.
^^ Bump.
Hope you all had a great long weekend.
^^ Bump.
We are getting close to launch.
Still recruiting all classes/specs.
^Bump it up!
^Bump...
^^Bump...
^^Bump...
Still recruiting.
ps: hope the leveling is going well for everyone.
Bump Does Redrum still play?
^^Up...

I made some modifications to the original post, cleared up some details.
We are still a little short of people for our core 10man group. We would also like to recruit some backup raiders.

ps:
09/27/2012 12:58 PMPosted by Eandy

I don't believe so.
09/27/2012 12:58 PMPosted by Eandy

He has been playing in our guilds Secret World branch, you can find him on our Teamspeak 3 server from time to time.
/Bump
/Bump

Dont think my other toon would be well liked horde side. lol sorry