Rate the Above Transmogrification!

Paladin
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
9/10
if u had blue helm 10/10
^ 10/10 Kudos for coming up with a unique combo you don't see very often and a bonus for finding a set to match the Keepers of Time tabard.
love cova set 10/10 :)
I know matching sets are frowned upon, but it took me a long time to get the full matching set since my main spec is ret and the waist and feet pieces of the same skin are only in holy gear.

Thought the cape was a perfect match.

9/10 Emarel. I've always loved that set plus the axe is a pretty good match. The gold version from SWP will always hold a special place in my heart.
8/10 I dont love that set but GJ finding the matching boots and belt, i think you can find a better weapon.
10/10 Xav, you look like an extremely angry paladin. :C
Cadet 9/10
It looks nice on a female BElf but I personally prefer full sets without off-pieces.

Please note that the sword I am using comes with a strong purple glow but it doesn't show on the armory.
You can see it here: http://www.wowhead.com/item=30570
10/10
I love it...sword is perfect.
You have a PowerRanger look but it works...:)
9/10

I likey
8/10 That's my usual setup, though I use Verigan's Fist (maces are what I think of when I think pally weapon so bumped points off for that lol) Since yours was more or less the same as mine I busted this out of void storage.. probly look better if I was Draenei.
8/10

I like the color scheme.
10/10 Xav, you look like an extremely angry paladin. :C

He does at that. I like it.
6/10 sorry mate. That set is too plain. +1 for the tabard, don't see many of them around these days.

Why the Titansteel Destroyer? It's so unpaladin...y. Ram skulls and junk.

7/10 because i like your name and the tabard looks pretty nice with that set surprisingly.
7/10

I feel like the chest and leggings clash, but you don't see that axe much.
7/10 Sword doesnt match and you could do better on the boots
6/10 sorry mate. That set is too plain. +1 for the tabard, don't see many of them around these days.

Why the Titansteel Destroyer? It's so unpaladin...y. Ram skulls and junk.

Flavor of the day. I tinker with my look quite a bit and wanted to see how it looked with that set