Rate the Above Transmogrification!

Paladin
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
09/13/2012 07:48 AMPosted by Runei
Interesting use of color and mixing things from the opening quest rewards from BC... always did love those. the shirts a bit odd looking from what I can see of the elbow and arm. but as most tanks with female characters find armor rarely covers what you want it too. 9/10 :)

9/10
I like the set but it's kind of overused 0_0
Understandable. but I really do love the set XD besides T4 hasn't been so kind as to drop a full set for me.
Same for me with Lawbringer set for my offspec Transmog. My mace is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/29996 and my shield is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/34675
Mine trumps all.
Thanks for some ideas.
^ Everything but the sword
7/10 for epic pinkness
I'm a tauren warrior mooooo
I love the armor but the sword is a no go with it. Still nice 8/10
I like the look 8/10
8/10 - Your choice of shirt and tabard are great, those black sleeves contrast the gold and white of your armor set nicely. However, your sword and belt really don't match at all >.>
8/10 Its very nice, all items blend very well together.

And is it me, or are my shoulders not showing :(.
Love the look, Caij! 9.5/10.

I'm sure mine's been done before, but I do like the red highlights in the armor pieces.
8.5/10 love the set just not a big fan of the weapon..!
Look cool with a massive axe or something :P
8.5/10

Digging the silver spikey look, not for me because it still reminds me of warrior but you really put it together nice.
8.5/10

Digging the silver spikey look, not for me because it still reminds me of warrior but you really put it together nice.

9/10 ... though, I'm not sure if you're a paladin or an executioner. D:
3/10

uninspired...just an opinion.
@ Saffrin
Not bad, the red is glaringly bright on the model viewer, I am sure in game its not so...vibrant.

@ Vexi
I don't Think Vexi's is bad at all, I actually like the color of the shoulders matching the sword and hoof bands

I give you both an 8 out of 10, maybe higher if you can get a good looking helm to match