Barthilas PVP Event 16.09.12

Barthilas
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
gross is that adjacent on the right in the flyer
Yes lol
ye maybe
Cool flyer.

Stack healers, never die. GL with it though, cool concept.
Are you kidding me?

You are only good at PvE, don't even pretend absorbing a few glad's make you top at PvP as well.

Where are this seasons glad's anyway? why aint they posting?

P.S. Taina you lock is teeeeehhhh garbo

Not sure why you have that negative perspective on us and the event. I never overly boasted our PVP capability and will not deny the fact that Ascension have been PVE focused. However that does not exclude our capability for throwing an event considering it is in the essense of fun and not to degrade or deny any guild that wishes to participate.

An event such as this is PVP focused but PVP is not an exclusive feature to those who only opt to be PVPers.

I do not anticipate an Ascension win, the open ended battle royale event such as this will be too chaotic to call any favorties or winners. I emplore you to come to the event to represent your guild and preferably bring more members to increase the chances of you winning and adding to the atmosphere.

It is just a last 'hoorah' before we all get bogged down in MoP PVE Progression and PVP Seasons.
Are you kidding me?

You are only good at PvE, don't even pretend absorbing a few glad's make you top at PvP as well.

Where are this seasons glad's anyway? why aint they posting?

P.S. Taina you lock is teeeeehhhh garbo

M8 my lock is da best. Get off da ascension nice guys aswell
Adjacent endorses this thread.
Naww, look how nice a guy Mallone is, leave him alone silly trolls, I'll kill you. <3

mwah~ x
09/01/2012 03:29 AMPosted by Bubbles
Badges gonna get dat one hundy

not worth it

make it 7 figures and ill consider leaving my guild for a few minutes to get it all for myself and make you all humble
Its ok Badjes, you can actually use heroism/bloodlust in this type of PvP.
<When Bored Smash Horde> still #1

would be pretty rude not to show up since we star in da flyer

if a WBSH member loots the chest, you will get a The Flag of Ownership the 100k will be split between those that are in the raid at the time of looting.
09/03/2012 05:17 AMPosted by Soulsunder
lock is da best

Was he the best after you lost that duel?

Releaseme Disagree's.

I want nothing to do with this. If Badges is there i will die.

Lost a duel to a shadow priest on a class I don't play often. Releaseme jumps down SWD's and then get's killed.
<When Bored Smash Horde> still #1

would be pretty rude not to show up since we star in da flyer

if a WBSH member loots the chest, you will get a The Flag of Ownership the 100k will be split between those that are in the raid at the time of looting.

Excellent News.

Going to be talking to Guild Masters direct to guage further interest.

Will update main post with guilds currently attending.
09/03/2012 06:24 AMPosted by Tainaqt

Releaseme Disagree's.

Lost a duel to a shadow priest on a class I don't play often. Releaseme jumps down SWD's and then get's killed.

That is Releaseme, Tainaqt.
His other account got forum banned, as should this one

That is Releaseme, Tainaqt.
His other account got forum banned, as should this one

I see, wondered why his sentences were so dumb.
09/03/2012 06:24 AMPosted by Tainaqt

Releaseme Disagree's.

LOL OWNT N00B
09/03/2012 05:17 AMPosted by Soulsunder
lock is da best

Releaseme Disagree's.

why would you buy 2300 RBG then not even get gear?
09/01/2012 02:12 AMPosted by Mallone
If an Alliance guild wins, you will still receive the gold as advertised. However, you will incur the tax of using the neutral AH.

I am happy to put forward my services if required. I can exchange the gold on horde or alliance in either direction so that you do not incur the Neutral AH cut. This may help entice a few more alliance guilds to participate :-)

I will be in touch.