Experienced Resto Druid, Mage LF Guild

Earthen Ring
Post Limit:
Experienced, reliable resto druid and mage looking for raiding in Panda on Earthen Ring. What you will get is exceptional performance, reliability, and a progression-minded couple. We're looking for a guild with like-minded people who are serious about raiding. Faction transfers not a problem for the right opportunity. We have a flexible schedule that is able to meet your needs. Looking forward to your response =)
couples are never a reliable option when it comes to hardcore progression
As we have been raiding together for six years, I feel that we are indeed reliable. Could you state the source of your information other than any personal accounts?
One leave they both leave, one has to miss a raid both generally miss a raid. 1 is easier to replace than two. Boom GOOD KNOWLEDGE
Odd, the top guild on Earthen Ring was founded by two couples originally. Oh well.

We'd consider you folks, get in contact with myself or Imina or Chronion or Jeln or... yeah. Not sure if we can fit another healer into our roster but if you two are great we'd definitely consider it.
09/02/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Rezi
One leave they both leave, one has to miss a raid both generally miss a raid. 1 is easier to replace than two. Boom GOOD KNOWLEDGE

Again, I'd be very interested in the source of your information, it seems very anicdotal.
Top guild in the easier content ever to be released! Let's see what happens in MoP! I guess 25 Naxx and ToC could be compared but i think DS was the weakest overall progression dungeon and definitely the most nurfed
Jimmy status:

[ ] Rustled
[x] Not rustled
Ok who the F is Jimmy?
Is Jimmy not happy?
Is Jimmy hungry?
09/02/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Rezi
Top guild in the easier content ever to be released! Let's see what happens in MoP! I guess 25 Naxx and ToC could be compared but i think DS was the weakest overall progression dungeon and definitely the most nurfed

Heroic Ragnaros was the easiest content to ever be released?
JOIN CORVUS AND BE A REAL MAN LIKE GARSHASP!!

JUST KIDDING, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE...NOBODY CAN COMPARE TO GARSHASP. JOIN CORVUS ANYWAY?
09/02/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Buyerly
Experienced, reliable resto druid and mage looking for raiding in Panda on Earthen Ring. What you will get is exceptional performance, reliability, and a progression-minded couple. We're looking for a guild with like-minded people who are serious about raiding. Faction transfers not a problem for the right opportunity. We have a flexible schedule that is able to meet your needs. Looking forward to your response =)

We may have room but there is an overlap of classes/specs.

If you have any interest, check us out at welfareline.org and contact me via PM (iKonik).
We have a few vacancies, specifically in the heal and dps categories. If you haven't found a home yet, visit www.blood-fist.net and see whether we might be a good fit.
I'm pretty sure these guys found a guild elsewhere.