(RP) Apologies to Ravenhul

Emerald Dream
I am terribly sorry for Hagrak's behavior tonight at the Wyrmrest Tavern. Knocking you out with an ale keg, choking you, and the other things that he has done to you is completly unacceptable. I do not know what has gotten in to him, but I will make sure that he knows not to do this again. I do hope your next visit with my clan is less.......brutal.

Ugan
I'm sure he was asking for it.
Thank you Ugannar... Apology accepted

You should teach your orc friend some manners.

He kicked me in the groin, then smashes my face repeatedly into the hard surface of the Wyvern's Tail, until my face was covered in blood. I had done nothing to that orc. I thankful to light that there was a mender around.
09/02/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Araane
I'm sure he was asking for it.

Hold your tongue Araane, before I slice it off! You know nothing of the events that conspired. Who cares if I was drunk. I was trying to wash out the taste of troll off my tongue. Bah! Why do I even bother explain anything to the likes of you!
09/03/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Ravenhul
Who cares if I was drunk.

Happens to everyone....
Who cares if I was drunk. I was trying to wash out the taste of troll off my tongue.

I am trying to imagine how you got the taste of of Troll on your tongue. *shudders, talking to himself* Better I not go there. *shudders again* Yeah, better I not go there. *Walks off looking for some comforting hot chocolate.*
I was trying to wash out the taste of troll off my tongue

Oh come now, there are worse tastes. Like sin'dorei.
Watch ye tongue, Ugannar. We do not apologize to the likesh of him.
I was trying to wash out the taste of troll off my tongue.

I think there is a disturbing, yet riveting story here, and I for one do not want to hear about it.
Sometimes me and Ravenhul Rp as Bubba and the new guy. Always good fun
Hark, children. I'm feeling a great disturbance...It's as if..As if...As if somewhere, a village is missing their idiot.

Oh but I am so afraid to travel at night through the dark woods to reach ma village. Would you be so ever kind to hold my hand and take me back?
09/03/2012 08:49 AMPosted by Araane

:(
09/03/2012 08:49 AMPosted by Araane
I was trying to wash out the taste of troll off my tongue

*Gasp* Why I never- The nerve of you! How dare you! You peasants deserve what ever happens to you!
*laughs*
You only deserve the worse Ravenhul.

Yesterday, you've injured not only my fellow young guild mate, but my sworn blood brother. Myself and my beloved spirit beast are coming for you. So drink up. I love it when my prey makes my hunt that much easier.
09/03/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Livyani

Aww come now, I didn't mean that about youuu. He's just awful.
09/03/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Araane

He is rather slimy, isn't he?

Liv wrinkles her nose at Ravenhul.
09/03/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Araane

You filthy- I do not wish to say it.
09/03/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Livyani

He is rather slimy, isn't he?

Liv wrinkles her nose at Ravenhul.

*Rolls his eyes* You are scum. How could you side with Araane? She is the enemy.