Fire mages: 87.5 seconds of consecutive CC

Arenas
Post Limit:
most time when people cry about mages they cant get over 1700 in arena. Its amazing to me.

I sat out front of dueltar for 4 years almost every day and i love when new patch comes out all these people have there opinions on pvp they think they good with their new op talents then after about a week of arena they back sitting in org. How could you ever have an opinion on what is balanced if you have never played this game at the ratings the classes are balanced for.

PVP balanced for 3v3 period if you dont know this by now you shouldnt even talk about pvp.

Plz dont pst on pvp if u havent done anything to earn opinion thanks
most time when people cry about mages they cant get over 1700 in arena. Its amazing to me.

I sat out front of dueltar for 4 years almost every day and i love when new patch comes out all these people have there opinions on pvp they think they good with their new op talents then after about a week of arena they back sitting in org. How could you ever have an opinion on what is balanced if you have never played this game at the ratings the classes are balanced for.

PVP balanced for 3v3 period if you dont know this by now you shouldnt even talk about pvp.

Plz dont pst on pvp if u havent done anything to earn opinion thanks

Dueslit Pwnbiscuit. Watch out...we got a bad@ss over here.
If you play PvP, you have a right to an opinion. Just because you have played with good players and are good yourself doesnt make your opinion anymore right then others.

Opinions are opinions.

Shut it, and let people speak their mind.
you can't do that while pumping out massive damage or whatever, it's just BS

if you dedicate yourself 90% to cc and doing piddly damage then yeah you can annoy people but other than 1v1 flag caps I can't really see a situation where that would be of much tactical value

and you should trinket the deep freeze because that's when the magic happens
mages have sick CC as fire spec..compared to another caster , warlock for example, lock has only fear & 1 stun (30sec cd).

mages have too much control & burst at the moment, it is ridiculous at lvl90 >_<
I can do that.
Hold my beer.
Agreed now plz take a moment to picture the fight between a mage and a boomkin.....mage=15 cc's boomkin=2-3 rofl
09/29/2012 07:49 AMPosted by Øwlcapone
Agreed now plz take a moment to picture the fight between a mage and a boomkin.....mage=15 cc's boomkin=2-3 rofl

Lol druids are almost as bad as mages when it comes to cc if not worse. Mages just do 14x as much damage at the same time they're ccing.