things you should ?

Darkspear
1..reszo and his guild are going to camp the new starting piont in mop

2..horde is going to take this realm back

3..Bándet is going to keep writing on forums lol

4..swifty should drop dara and make a guild

5..wow should hot fix the AH,world map,low lvl pallys
Let it happen. I'll be in Stormwind, @@**!*. I mean, why not? It's a worthless zone just like The Dark Portal, Hellfire Peninsula, and anywhere else Worst PvP Failest thinks is important.
Hey guys, for the starting zone Horde and Alliance have their own starting zones across the map from eachother, just to let you know. Also with number 2 I am new to this realm yes, but we cannot let these alliance noobs own this realm. They will be crushed under our feet come the release of MoP. All I can say now is.. Hope you alliance have fun being camped.

-Jakmon
They outnumber us, but they clearly do not out match us
1. No they won't. The guards will kill them and there will be a lot of 90's in the zone so he will just die...

2. Horde will not take this realm back, obviously you haven't played here long enough. Alliance will always out number horde until famous youtuber's get off the server or come horde.

3. Bandet is a great player and person, he is entitled to comment on the forums as long as he wants, i don't even see why that's in your 'thing's you should?'

4. Why on earth would he want to do that? Why do you even care?

5. I agree with that.

This is a dumb thread.
Jakmon do yourself a favor. Hearth back to whatever fail realm you xfered from. =)
1. No they won't. The guards will kill them and there will be a lot of 90's in the zone so he will just die...

2. Horde will not take this realm back, obviously you haven't played here long enough. Alliance will always out number horde until famous youtuber's get off the server or come horde.

3. Bandet is a great player and person, he is entitled to comment on the forums as long as he wants, i don't even see why that's in your 'thing's you should?'

4. Why on earth would he want to do that? Why do you even care?

5. I agree with that.

This is a dumb thread.

1 dont be a noob he is not going to kill you next to guards
2. we can try and take this realm back if ppl like you stop the QQ
3 i was only j/king about Bandet . he did not get upset so !@#$
4 b/c dara is nothing with out him
5.. IF THIS IS A DUMB THREAD WHY THE F$&K DID YOU WRITE ON IT
09/04/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Oree
.reszo and his guild are going to camp the new starting piont in mop
Starting point you idiot. There is guards surrounding it so !@#$ like that doesn't happen... How would people even start if there would be ganks straight up. Also, MoP zone will be full of 90's and Reszo and his guild won't stand a fighting chance....

09/05/2012 02:17 AMPosted by Oree
2. we can try and take this realm back if ppl like you stop the QQ
That's the dumbest thing... You actually think if we stop the QQ horde will rule the server? You wish mate, it takes a lot to balance out a server like this with popular youtubers on the alliance side basically advertising 'Alliance' in all their videos... Common sense.

09/05/2012 02:17 AMPosted by Oree
b/c dara is nothing with out him

If Swifty to were make his own guild it will just be with full of fan boys spamming him... Okay get real. It's good for 'business' that he stay's in the guild anyways.

I wrote on it to basically show how dumb it was... You need to relax but in all honestly think about what you say about people like myself QQ it has nothing to do with it...
09/04/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Bándet
1..reszo and his guild are going to camp the new starting piont in mop

Why do this?

Don't be an !@#$%^-, go level and gank your way to 90 instead of preventing others from enjoying the expansion.

I hope this is reportable.
Why do this?

Don't be an !@#$%^-, go level and gank your way to 90 instead of preventing others from enjoying the expansion.

I hope this is reportable.

That won't happen, so don't worry :)

09/05/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Bándet
Swifty doesn't have time to manage his own guild.

True that Bandet. I think it would be pointless for him to make a guild because it will be entirely contained with his fans which would spam guild chat too. Very bad idea what Oree said.
Oh boy... I keep re reading this thread and thinking what the hell did this guy just post. I am not sure if you're trolling or not that is the problem...

- Horde will never take back this realm...

- Reszo will die trying to gank in MoP zones because it will cause to much attention and there is guards surrounding the place.

- Bandet is amazing <3
LOL everyone gripes about Reszo he is just having fun and for the Horde Picking it up in MOP would be cool. But when the Ali come to Org and you see 40 hordies doing nothing makes you wounder whats going to be different in MOP?
You guys are from Alliance you haven't been here long enough to know what's happening. Us horde have been fighting the battles for a long time to the point we're sick of daily raids. The raids don't interfere with our daily activities. We have other Auction houses, bankers etc to go to. We all loved the raids at one point in time, we loved to defend now it's just BLAH let them stampede through our home city so they can go bloat about it on the forums. We just don't care and we sure as hell don't need former alliance people like yourself 'Oree' & 'Niteye' Saying things are going and we just sit around and do nothing. You guys had it easy as Alliance and you think you guys can just change thing in a CLICK. If it were that easy it would of happened, we don't care anymore and that's it.

This 'Sacred' change was good because it bought some really good PVP people to us but now we have PVE people like yourselves saying stuff on the forums and I have kept up with the gossip and I have seen you guys play.

If we had 50 'Bandets' we would basically be successful because people like him know how to play their toon & have the skill to co-ordinate a successful raid (example Mage Tower) Bandet gave the idea and then we all executed and had a great time. 50 more of him and horde would be successful. At the moment we need 50 less of 'Oree' & 'Niteye'
QQ
09/06/2012 07:03 AMPosted by Niteye
QQ

Change your guild name more bro? They get more stupider each time.

09/06/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Bándet
If there were 49 more of me, I would have the top 10 5v5 teams.
That's pretty sexy if you ask me...
lolz ash your funny