<Encore> H DS Sales!

Mal'Ganis
*8/8 HM Clear with Savior Title + Mount (1% drop rate in MoP) + Most Loot = 120,000g

*Savior Title + Mount Only = 100,000g (You will be invited to raid after Spine is down)

*Runs occur every Friday @ 10 PM server time. If you are unable to make this time we can usually arrange for an officer to duel box your account for you. (Costs an additional 10,000g)

*We will need a 20% deposit prior to the raid to reserve your slot as we usually have multiple buyers lined up and don't want to have a no show at the last minute.

*If you are only purchasing a Savior + Mount run we will reach Madness at about 11 PM server time.

Contact Information
: I will check this thread regularly if you want to leave a reply or else whisper/mail me in game. (Sting)

*Most Loot Includes EVERYTHING except for:

Heart of Unliving
Maw of the Dragonlord
2 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL MOP PRICES WILL MOST LIKELY GO UP RESERVE YOUR SLOT WITH US BEFORE PRICES SKYROCKET!
I'll buy 8/8 HM Clear with Savior Title + Mount (100% drop rate in MoP) + Most Loot (Because people still need loot 2 weeks before MoP launch).
09/08/2012 06:12 AMPosted by Arthurian
I'll buy 8/8 HM Clear with Savior Title + Mount (100% drop rate in MoP) + Most Loot (Because people still need loot 2 weeks before MoP launch).

You would very surprised Arthurian. We had a buyer two weeks ago buy 8/8 HM with no mount (simply loot) for 100,000g. The guy really wanted a Heroic Souldrinker which didn't drop of course since we are 10 man the odds are very small that it would. I explained that to him but he still wanted it and in addition he already had Savior and was 402 ilvl....

-Sting