How are you going to mess up server firsts?

Proudmoore
With MoP coming out, there will be some new world bosses, one of which is the Sha of Anger. Rare world spawn, a few different locations, some health and abilities that makes him raid worthy. Unfortunately, do to the "nature" of this server, it will be nigh impossible for the opposite faction to interfere directly.

So what crazy shenanigans am I, OR YOU PERHAPS, going to do to mess with teams racing to be the first ones to down this monster?

Can priests leap of faith people not in their group? maybe a grip to the tank away from that essential heal?
What about that mind control that the sha uses. Once they're mind controlled, they be attacked by anyone. It'd be a shame if they were...taken out.

Come on, come on, lets stir the pot up some. What terribly devious ideas do you all have that none of you will actually follow through on?

*paid for in part by non combat pet*
I was on my horde druid in a raid group trying to kill that little darkmoon bunny and this occured to me : "if my buddy didnt bring me along - I'd so log over on my alliance mage or rogue and start some old fashioned happy fun time griefing."

I've played a rogue since vanilla and always had fun taking nodes, hunting down flagged people, luring people into traps, all the fun things bored rogues do. I used to live for this kind of thing. It's always the most fun when expansions come out.

Anyone looking to run around and cause trouble, i'm in! Pulling a world boss and vanishing/invis while a group is prepping to engage is always fun. I'm sure i'll come up with something to divert myself.
I remember when Omen from the Lunar Festival was actually "hard" and you had to group up to down him. Hunters would misdirect to an ill-prepared team and general chat would always explode as a result. It's really a shame that PM isn't a PVP server. These sorts of events almost DEMAND that the situation be a PVP hot zone.
09/02/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Negalmuur
It's really a shame that PM isn't a PVP server. These sorts of events almost DEMAND that the situation be a PVP hot zone.

There is a solution to this.

Move to a PvP realm. :)
09/02/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Muletia
It's really a shame that PM isn't a PVP server. These sorts of events almost DEMAND that the situation be a PVP hot zone.

While I wouldn't mind going to Sargeras, Frostmourne, Tichondrious, Kel'Thuzzad, or Stormrage for that, I find a certain homeliness at Proudmoore that I couldn't seem to find anywhere else =)
09/02/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Negalmuur

While I wouldn't mind going to Sargeras, Frostmourne, Tichondrious, Kel'Thuzzad, or Stormrage for that, I find a certain homeliness at Proudmoore that I couldn't seem to find anywhere else =)

AWW IT MUST BE CUDDLE TIME!