Resto or Guardian Druid LF MoP raiding guild

Arthas
Post Limit:
Hi I just transferred to Arthas to be on the same realm as a real life friend and would like to get back into raiding come MoP. I am extremely experienced with every aspect of druids, and enjoy min maxing, and bettering the raid in whatever ways I can. My interest in Cata began to slip, I didn't find the designs and changes all too amusing but we can save those opinions for later. Hence why my progression is limited. Previously I played a hunter throughout BC and WoTLK but once again disliked the changes come cata and switched to my druid full time. I have raided at high levels of play with guilds such as Flatline (Area 52) and Enigma (Deathwing) so I am well aware of expectations and play style. Although I am willing to raid at a casual level. My raid attendence is almost flawless and you will be notified well in advance if i can't make it. My hours are pretty Flexible so please just leave me a response or message me in game with your raid times, I'm sure i can make some way for anything to work.

Thanks.
bump
bump
bump
bump