Can't DL/Connect (Students Pt. 4)

Technical Support
Post Limit:
Prev 1 20 21 22 29 Next
Go to mass and after that join the debate team. Yep, mass and debate. No better way to pass the time.
Steen sucks, I'm in the Lodge. no mass at 11pm, and i hate arguing with people so debate team is out. guess i'll go back to league of legends :/
09/25/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Bohela
Steen sucks,

Lol yeah im not a big fan of steen.
perhaps we should hang sometime
If they ever get wow up again ill grab your real ID. I would post it here but i dont want the whole world to have my email haha.
sounds good.
09/25/2012 07:01 AMPosted by Vargal
still cant connect WoW MoP is here I still cant connect I'm from the Philippines using Sky Cable broadband

i read from another post that sky broadband and eastern telecom are block the p2p/bt ports that patch 5.0.4 now uses, i'm not sure what to do or how to fix this but it's good to know we're getting somewhere. i'm using eastern telecom btw
any word blizz? Dank it would be awesome if you could find out if there has been any progression. Personally, just found out a bunch of teammates and close friends actually play but none of us can connect. could use a fix here asap!
so now our ISP is at fault? Blizz please fix this I've only experienced this since 5.0.4 why did you guys switch to that port thing dont you value your customers even if we are a small portion of your overall income
They switched to the stupid ports, because with these ports it makes it easier to download stuff or some $#!^. Little did they know (Ya right they knew) that at least 60-70% of ISPs would block these ports. It isn't just us college and phillipino people. I read through other forums yesterday, and there are whole other groups being blocked.
South Dakota State University
SDSU
Old Horticulture (SOHO) #101
Box: 2231
Brookings,SD57007
Phone: 605.688.4988
Fax: 605.688.5683
sdsu.oit@sdstate.edu

Hey murlocks, Me too!,

Really starting to hate South Dakota State
Just got contacted by my IT department, they said they haven't been contacted by blizzard. This is despite my information being "sent up" on friday.

I will concede I am extremely frustrated by this. I'm just thankful that I didn't buy MOP and that I only resubbed on a 1 month basis. I've been a loyal consumer of blizzard products since warcraft 2 and it is a damn shame I can say I am thankful I did not buy a blizzard game.
09/26/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Varmdeft
I've been a loyal consumer of blizzard products since warcraft 2 and it is a damn shame I can say I am thankful I did not buy a blizzard game.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Fredonia State University
Help Desk can be contacted at ext. 3150
Tel. (716) 673-3150
Hours: Mon. - Thur. 8:30am - 3:00pm; Fri. 10:00am - 3:00pm
Magtheridon
Spirestone
All the time
Hey SFASU!!!! Im in 14 so I have it worse than you guys haha
09/26/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Icestricken
Hey SFASU!!!! Im in 14 so I have it worse than you guys haha
Haha true that lol, whats up man!
Very frequent disconnects now fix it.
09/26/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Aerlion
Very frequent disconnects now fix it

so does that mean your able to get on though?
Nothin much I hope they fix this or I want a refund.... I thought I was the only person til I found this post having issues... have you called our IT guys yet?