Requiem of Darkness is recruiting...

If you're reading this, then perhaps you are like me and find yourself displaced in WoW. You want to push progression but you have a life to think about: wife, school, girlfriend/boyfriend, and/or job. All good progression guilds out there who push progression need you to raid 5-7 nights a week, but you just don't have time for it. But who wants to sit around in old content until the new has been nerfed to hell?

If that is you, then perhaps you would consider Requiem of Darkness. We are a level 25 guild for what that's worth, but if all you're interested in is guild level, then I can suggest some very friendly leveling/social guilds for your consideration. We are a small guild, made up of our raid team and a couple friends of raiders who don't themselves raid. We were founded with the simple belief that raiding can push progression without becoming intrusive into real life to the extent that it consumes your life.

We raid three nights a week, no more no less: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday nights 8:30-11:30 server time. We expect you to be on during those nights for all three hours each and every week because let's face it, this is an MMO. Nine other people are counting on you to be there and ready to roll. We expect you to know your class and play it to the best of your ability. We expect you to read strats and forums to come with ideas on how to kill a boss or tweak your class for a particular fight. We expect you to be able to wipe over and over while learning a new boss but still retain a sense of humor and decency. We expect you to be old enough and mature enough not to allow anything but an emergency to hinder your raiding on raid nights.

If this sounds like a place for you, please respond to this post and/or find me in game. I would love to talk to you.
bump :)