Cross Realm Zones

Mal'Ganis
Do we have these? I've been out a bit in outland for ore, but have not noticed any other server characters.
So far it looks like we are grouped with KT, Underbog, Haomarush. Add more if you see them
I have yet to see anyone from another server here.
Saw one from Executus, and as you already mentioned, KT.

09/06/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Tommyd
I have yet to see anyone from another server here.

I had to really go out of my way to find anyone from another server. I traveled all over looking for people, tried rerolling multiple level 1s to scope it out. Finally found other realm people in the BE starting zone.

Edit: Also just discovered someone from Ysondre.
Yea, saw some Laughing Skull and Ysondre out in Hellfire
Cross-realm zoning has reached its peak
http://i46.tinypic.com/vh3wna.jpg
Holy crap that is awesome. Too bad the Auction House doesn't work the same.
Mal'Ganis doesn't need to be cross-realm. Cross realm zones are so stupid and the majority on the general forum think the same.

Farming low level stuff.. rare spawns.. good luck with that. Everyone after the same things is now lumped together. It can be summed up with: I rolled on this server for a reason, gtfo.
I was referring to the extra alliance that would be present not the extra horde. We do not need any more of that.
Mal'Ganis doesn't need to be cross-realm. Cross realm zones are so stupid and the majority on the general forum think the same.

Farming low level stuff.. rare spawns.. good luck with that. Everyone after the same things is now lumped together. It can be summed up with: I rolled on this server for a reason, gtfo.
The majority of the forums only speak up when they wanna complain. Most everyone who likes the feature isn't going to stir up a dozen threads to get Blizzard's attention just to say thanks.

Technical issues aside (lag, disconnect, timing), this is an awesome feature.
I've seen loads of players but I can't do crap with the lag ._. Lots of ally in ice crown and sholozar. Lots of KT though. I think they come out in groups for afk-hk opportunities.

Fairly certain spawn rate of mobs has been increased. Unless I was bugged. Which is possible because I've been chain-dc'd for days...
i am super aggravated with cross realm zones. I shouldnt have to compete with ppl from other zones to get ore, herbs, and daily quest items. i have seen it happen on my horde toon. Doing clammy hands.. 4 ppl from other realms getting the clams in durotar. that is super aggravating. Mining in Uldum ppl all over from other realms competing. ! wth !
blizzard stated that they would be watching the effect it had on nodes so hopefully if it gets outta hand they'll do something about it.
Been farming ore in an attempt to level BS and it feels no different then playing on a high pop server. I have also had no issue with lag out in the cross zones.

The one improvement i would like to see is elwynn forest to be cross server. Would be nice to have the option to duel.
Unlike SW, you can go to Elywnn on other servers if in a battletag/realID party, but Elywnn isn't included by default. If you really have an itch find someone from KT to add you to friends and invite you.
I ran into a bunch of folks from Ysondre while I was flying around archeologizing. It was great to chat with new folks.

I was somewhat surprised to find them startled to find someone friendly on Mal'ganis -- for some strange reason, they seemed to think that everyone on Mal'ganis was a self-centered jackass. Crazy talk. ;)

Sorry, though, to the lowbie alliance I FoKed by accident while farming ravenholdt rep in arathi highlands. By the time I realize you were there, you were dead.
Stormeey and Angiedoll,

Let me get this straight.

You are aggravated by having other players around you when you are playing an MMO?

Sure, the competition for nodes is likely greater now, but that also means the supply of ore on our realm AH will be less and therefore the market will support a higher price for the mats you are farming.

Besides, if it gets too crazy out of balance, blizz can simply increase the spawn rate on the nodes.

The sky is NOT falling, chicken little.
I saw some people from Mal'ganis yesterday.

Not sure if intended or not, since Zangarmarsh is a PvE server
Everyone is all over my PVE server. I don't understand the need for PVP'ers to be in a PVE realm.
I just don't get it.
BTW ~don't reply~
I don't deal well with flamers who say QQ
and N@@B

that is my only question I would like Blizz 2 explain
You know whats aggravating? Knowing that the majority of people in a Major City are on another realm, and have no interest in helping. Knowing that you are looking for guild members everywhere you turn but it has always someone from another realm. Or looking for someone on the same realm who likes running dungeons.

Sure it makes the server feel more "occupied" but who cares if they aren't really on your realm anyhow? It makes low population realms seem full when they're not. And it in turn makes people less likely to understand they need to switch to a better economy for better game performance. This whole idea is creating an illusion to make us feel as if the server we play on is thriving, but behind the curtains it in truth tricks us into being alone with people wandering around us.

And speaking of game performance I haven't played World of Warcraft for ages. The latency and lag? That is because of the cross realm zones. I've never seen this much lag on world of Warcraft in the past until cross zone realms where introduced. Battleground and RDF is one thing cause that's an environment controlled away from the sandbox. But now your poor each sandbox together? That is some major performance decrease. I hate doing things now cause of it.