[H] Incursion - One Night Per Week Raiding

Illidan
Level 17 Horde guild Incursion is recruiting for a 10-man one-night-per-week raid team in Mists of Pandaria.

Want to raid and be successful without spending multiple nights working on progression every week? We're looking for the best of the best to form a new 10-man raid team - limited to one raid night per week starting with Mists of Pandaria.

Right now, we're planning to raid on Thursday nights from 8pm to 11pm.

Mature audiences only, please. We try to have a lot of fun between pulls and on farm content, but we expect everyone to get serious for progression. You'll be expected to know your class well, have optimal enchants, gems, etc and bring the proper consumables to our raids. Consistently poor performance will not be tolerated. Please understand that progression may be slower only raiding one night per week, but we still expect to clear all raid content while its still relevant every tier.

Contact myself - Zaldii - in-game for more information or to apply. Feel free to send me an in-game mail if I'm not online.
[H] Incursion is now level 18!

We're still looking for people interested in raiding with a strong team that's focused on getting things done inside a one-night-per-week format! Once Mists launches, raid time will be Thursday nights from 8pm to 11pm every week.

We'd currently like to find a tank, a healer, and a few good dps. Send me an in-game mail or whisper to discuss!
Hi, I would be interested in that raid schedule, I have vast exp. plz respond if interested
Hi, I sent an in game mail and I'm interested. You can pst me on Addhoc or Thríve.
hi my main's name is louensta iam a boomkin and would like to join your guild
[H] Incursion on Illidan-US is now level 20!

We still need a few people - particularly a healer and some dps - for our 10-man one-night-per-week raid team in Mists.
<Incursion> is now level 23 and will reach level 24 very soon as we quest through Mists of Pandaria.

We are still looking for people wanting to join a good raid team that will be progressing through Mists raid content using a one-night-per-week raiding format. Our raids will be on Thursday nights from 8pm-11pm.

If you're interested, contact me (Zaldii) in-game via whisper or mail and I'll get back with you as soon as possible!

Oh - we're also looking for a couple of people interested in forming a challenge modes team with us. Let me know if you're interested!