Quest Helper not working

UI and Macro
The in game quest helper stopped working mid-game yesterday. Is there a fix for this?
On your map there should be a area t check for quest objectives. Make sure that did not get unchecked first.
I get this error every time i restart, it says to do /qh error to get more info on it but its just stuff and it still dont work
This is the error i get, i dont understand it

msg: Interface\AddOns\QuestHelper\pathfinding.lua:20: attempt to call global 'QueryQuestsCompleted' (a nil value)
toc: 5.0.5.255r
v: 5.0.5.255r
game: 5.0.5
locale: enUS
timestamp: 2012-09-25 10:39:05
mutation: nil
silent: false

[C]: in function `QueryQuestsCompleted'
Interface\AddOns\QuestHelper\pathfinding.lua:20: in main chunk

addons:
ACP, v3.4
AtlasLootLoader, vv7.01.00a
Auctionator, v3.0.5
BagBrother
Bagnon, v5.0.4
Bartender4, v4.5.5
OmniCC, v5.0.3
Quartz, v3.1.1
QuestHelper, v5.0.5.255r
QHDatabase, v5.0.5.255r
QHDataenUS, v5.0.5.255r
DBMCore
Your addons are busted because of the new expansion. If you disable quest helper or preform a reset ui you will be fine. But basically quest helper is broken.
I would assume QuestHelper is not being maintained as the fix needed to get that aspect (QueryQuestsCompleted) to work is very easy. You should ask on the QuestHelper development page.

Depending on what you want from a questing addon, I would suggest using Wholly and Grail together to know what quests you have done, what you can do based on prerequisites, and where the quest givers are. If you want something that guides you to what you "should" do next you might want to look at the WoWPro addon.