[H] <Enraged> (6/6MV 2/6HoF) Recruiting

Hyjal
<Enraged> was founded just before the launch of the Mists of Pandaria expansion. Our core group has played together off and on for over four years. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to make the best 10m progression group possible on Hyjal. We are seeking mature, talented players that want a friendly, yet serious raiding guild.

Raid Times: T/Th 7-10p server. Additionally, one optional day a week is scheduled to clear content that is old, or on farm.

We Need: We are currently recruiting all classes and specs.

If you are interested, feel free to drop an application at enragedwow.com! If you'd prefer to talk to someone directly send a friend request to Cleverbits (Clever#1213) or Eggrolls (Tokegen#1540).
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Bump
bump
Bump
bump
Are you still recruiting for 10 man spots? I'm 4/6 MV as a tank. I have 463 Prot & 464 Holy. I am looking to transfer if I know I can raid.
Are you still recruiting for 10 man spots? I'm 4/6 MV as a tank. I have 463 Prot & 464 Holy. I am looking to transfer if I know I can raid.

We no longer need a prot paladin, but we are still recruiting a holy paladin.
bump
bump
bump
I actually have a Holy set at 468 and very interested in speaking with you; I prefer healing.
bump
bump