World/zones/textures/NPCs NOT loading/loaded

Bug Report
Screenshot of the issues I had posted below: http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/414/issues.jpg

Been having this issue since last Tuesday's restart (8/28). I had finished the download of the patch on the previous Friday (8/24). Since that restart, I've noticed numerous things, symptoms include:

Entire zones missing, I hit a "wall" and can't enter the zone. This takes anywhere from 1-15mins to load, if at all.

Maps missing, I open the map and all I see are dig sites, not even the boarder. This goes along with the zones missing and takes the same amount of time to load.

Mini-map missing, resulting from the above

NPC's not visible

Game crashes if things don't load

I had left Stormwind to go to Hyjal and the load screen took a total of 15mins just to get me there. I have also noticed that the background downloader is downloading something and sometimes it spikes red and yellow, but even with it green, it seems to be really hurting my latency. Both (home) and (world) are anywhere between 700-1500, but a speed check on the net says it should be around 200.

I'm sitting in Grove of Aessina at the moment because there is another "wall" to the east, it's kinda blue and green, looks like a force field or something and the grove itself is loading NPCs and textures a little bit at a time. Some areas will let me enter without anything there.

I've read that it could be a cache problem and I think I can verify this because if I remove the Cache folder (including the ADB and WDB folders), previous zones that I have gotten to load will not load at all and it crashes to the desktop. Sometimes it produces and error (which I have sent in multiple times).
Same here. Heres a screenshot of the problem:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/b3f1p

Pissed me off cuz its my first time going through the starting quests for Cataclysm. (the part where you get to see Deathwing and Ragnaros together, except that I can't see !@#$ cuz nothing was loading) I demand a chance to go through the quests again. =.=
went to the Exodar today to pick up a pattern for my tailor, waited and waited and before I realized, it had been a half hour waiting for the load screen put me there. I finally had to force the game closed and restart, waited yet another ten minutes for it to load and when it finally got into the Exodar, it was another 15min wait for NPCs, textures, maps, and even my own character to even show up.

This, however, is not the only occurrence, but it's one of the more annoying ones. I had also been to Zangramarsh and not even the huge mushroom things were loaded, the entire zone took 20mins before I could even mount and see what I was doing. This needs to be fixed now, I'll be damned if I'm forking over another $40 for the expansion if I can't even get into the current zones to do things, screw that...
Well, now I can't even log in, tried to go to Uldum and the game crashed, when I restart, the load screen freezes at about 1/3, when I log in on an alt, it still shows me online, even though that is totally impossible because unless I'm paying for two accounts, I shouldn't be able to have to characters logged in at the same time. What the hell happened to this game?

and I'm going to keep bumping this thread until I start getting some answers
Also been having this problem for several days. I get stuck zoning between continents on the ship, my main got stuck loading the Isle of Quel'Danas two nights ago, and now one of my alts is stuck in Honor Hold because the entire continent of Hellfire won't load.
and just so I can clarify what's going on, 'cause text only says so much:

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/414/issues.jpg

That should help
and just so I can clarify what's going on, 'cause text only says so much:

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/414/issues.jpg

That should help

This is exactly what's happening to me. I finally got my druid alt in Outland to let me on, but textures are all over the place, she's just floating in the air rather than actually in flight form, and I didn't notice it before, but I too have a "Download 0% complete" statement when I hover over the Game Menu button. What am I downloading? The patch has been fully downloaded for a week.
Same here..missing icons and pictures and everything..annoying..must have happened at least 30times that I have remembered to count
Delete the WTF folder then log in.
09/06/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Tredje

I actually tried that and it made things even worse, I removed it from the game's folder just in case and I couldn't even get past the loading screen after I logged in, when I placed the folder back in, I could at least log in
09/06/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Tredje

Didn't work. Just royally screwed up my addons.
The problem seems to now be affecting dungeons as well, tried to run "Durnhold" and I was locked out of the character I was on for 3 hours, stating that I was already logged in or some weird message like that, but I could log into others just fine. Had Skethekk Halls loaded, but NPCs wouldn't load, had to leave the group, that wasn't cool.

I see we have maintenance on Tuesday, so maybe, hopefully this will alleviate any more issues
and the problem persists, was really hoping the maintenance would help, but it did not, now I'm getting "transfer aborted: cross-realm zone is down" errors when I go into new zones...

*sigh*
I'm having same exact issues also everyone else is having. I'm even using an nvidia gtx 670 so I know these arent graphics card issues or driver issues. I really hope this gets fixed because its annoying the hell out of me.
Just when I thought I had a temporary fix for things, riding around and letting things load (which, by the way, takes forever), zones that I had previously loaded and working ok are suddenly now disappearing again, forcing me to have to go through and reload them... again. Also, previous zones I had loaded that do this again actually cause the game to lock up or crash.

We have less than a week to go before MoP drops and while I'm sure most people don't care, if this isn't fixed, I'm not coming back, because there is simply no reason to pay more for something I can't play.
i am tring to do the oracles quest chain to get to dailies and i am having trouble with the heroes burden i accepted and completed the quest and completed joloots quest and then go back and the oracles have nothing for me i think there is something wrong because i tried it on multiple characters and asked people about it and they tried and had the same problem plz get back to me asap i ticketed a gm and still no reply
Well, now I can't even log in, tried to go to Uldum and the game crashed, when I restart, the load screen freezes at about 1/3, when I log in on an alt, it still shows me online, even though that is totally impossible because unless I'm paying for two accounts, I shouldn't be able to have to characters logged in at the same time. What the hell happened to this game?

It's possible there may be updated drivers available for your video card. Doublecheck the manufacturer's website to see. I did find this fixed the similar problems I had with the textures right after the patch.

As to the long loading screens, this has been an issue for me ever since Cata. Pre-Cata, I could swap back and forth between toons and in and out of portals in around 3 seconds. I can't say it's worse since the patch, but post-Cata release times are up to around 30 seconds or more. I tried deleting my WTF and cache folders and that helps for "awhile" but the length of loading screens do gradually increase over time.
[/quote]It's possible there may be updated drivers available for your video card. Doublecheck the manufacturer's website to see. I did find this fixed the similar problems I had with the textures right after the patch.[/quote]

I checked for mine, but nothing to update, the most I've gathered so far is it's a cache issued, something on my end, but messed up on blizz's end after the patch, if I go and delete the cache folder(s) to try and reset it (like the WTF folder), every zone that I've been in that I have gotten loaded refuses to load and the game will not respond
So now, I went to Hyjal on an alt, everything was mostly fine, logged out to go to work and came back 4 hours later to find there were no NPCs in the zone and no portal to Stormwind in Nodrassil, asked about it in chat and everyone else was having the same problems, tried to log out and back in, but that didn't fix it.

How about we start getting some answers here?
OMG im having the same issue in hyjal, & im on horde. No NPCs no portals not even ore, The only people i can see are they other players.. Though there are NPCs in The Shrine Of Avianna. Can we PLEASE get some answers here its annoying!