Slaved Champion: Reloaded ((OOC2))

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
Short post is short, and I'm bored. While I'm waiting for my brother to post the IC of CoA, there's not much to do since the conversations are just between two or three inmates. I think you should shake it up... somehow.
I think I'm going to have Bloods start a fight with someone...

Who's up for it?!
I'm down girl :P
Cool beans

Who's your char again? And more importantly, what are they doing?
<----Catheden is of course, The Strategist, and not much
*Sighs* Bloods....never changing....*shakes head and shrugs*

Will get a post up when I'm able
So Lia when do I get to start killing guards and throwing Perfy the keys to add into the slaughter?
09/05/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Lynara
So Lia when do I get to start killing guards and throwing Perfy the keys to add into the slaughter?

You don't.

I got it all up here what's gonna happen *taps noggin*

Next fight, seeing as this Drake was something Dawnash was really looking forward to, will be everyone who hasn't fought yet in a huge killing spree, besides Bloods and Perfy. Bloods and Perfy will go in after them.....and then stuff will happen, you'll just have to see >:D

It involves releaseing the Mantid.

BUT BEFORE THAT

Dinner will be had
Sounds cool Lia.
You mean the champions are going to be fighting each other or other things, just curious
09/05/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Sammuroth
You mean the champions are going to be fighting each other or other things, just curious

No, there will be creatures for you to fight.

I'll get a post up soon
Oh you did NOT just call ShadeClaw cute...

*Snaps fingers*

This is going to be fun
wait is EVERYONE going in? cause that would be more exciting in my option :P pwease!
will be everyone who hasn't fought yet

I'll send you and Vik in because the Mantid fight had been cut short. Other than that, those who have fought in the arena will be staying, those who know they haven't fought yet will be sent in, EXCLUDING Perfy and Cassy because I got plans for those two, and before that, dinner for the Champions.

Also the guards will be deactivating that wall of flame of yours in a moment.
Finally Sam gets to have some fun>:3
Hullllllooooooo?
hi there!
*Wave*
Gonna catch up.

I haven't fought.

EDIT: Well, that was easy.
posted, think Cath and Bloods went from fighting to friends lol :P