Mexicans

Bleeding Hollow
So....

I am I the only one that gets strange pleasure from killing cross server players in Netherstorm??!!

I vote, we put our political and faction choices aside, and retaliate against these intruders!!!

They think they can come to OUR server and gank OUR players in groups of 3 to 5!?!?

We MUST NOT stand for this.

There will be blood shed. LOTS OF BLOOD SHED in Netherstorm!!!

The audacity to kill and emote a player from our server will not continue!

I witnessed Bleeding Hollow Horde getting blind sided so I logged on my horde shaman to heal and assist!

FOR THE HOLLOW laides and gentlemen!!

FOR THE HOLLOW!!!

/flex

(RP Rage dissipates)

*Plants The Flag of Ownership in cross-server corpse*
ragnaros.. quelthalas... they should be put in their own battle group and zones and just be bad and fail on everything over their. dont introduce them to the public.
Why do sooo many people start posts with "So..."

Anyways, on topic:

Yes! I love killing cross realm people! Don't come to Bleeding Hollow, it's a rough city mang.
This seems.. ok..

Especially if we have scrubs from different servers RPvPing, then kill em 100 times over.
You should have heard all the low level Mexicans raging in Sholazar last night because 85s from IWC were camping 76s. They were still raging after the bad boomkin and shaman from IWC were getting camped by one of those horribad Mexicans and me.

Ezwin
09/11/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Cretus
Well if RP-PVP servers join us, then they are going to get blizted, because we do not roleplay, we just get down to buisness.

Technically thats a RP of its own but for the sake of our server it dont !@#$ing matter.

Im down to kill all non Bleeding Hollow %^-*s.
Be looking in Org/SW for trade chat inv's to wipe up cross-server bads in Netherstorm.

We shall take out Netherstorm back!! <333
You should have heard all the low level Mexicans raging in Sholazar last night because 85s from IWC were camping 76s. They were still raging after the bad boomkin and shaman from IWC were getting camped by one of those horribad Mexicans and me.

Ezwin

My gripe is if you do not speak english you do not belong near our server.

Cretus my love, the major issue is that QT is not officially a latin server, it is a North American server. Before Blizz decided to make latin servers a bunch of people from Brazil took over QT and basically ran anyone that did not speak the language off (horde got several guilds when the transfer came available). I do love griefing these people in randoms and look forward to camping them over and over. This will be a good way to spend the 2 weeks we have left before MoP. For the Hollow!!!!!

Anyways, on topic:

Yes! I love killing cross realm people! Don't come to Bleeding Hollow, it's a rough city mang.

So....
What you are trying to say is Bleeding Hollow is the East L.A. of WoW?

Anyways, on topic:

So....

WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le7in557k61qd5eb7o1_500.png
So....

That's right. Now the Bloods and the Crips must unite against the Latin Kings and take our East L.A. back mayn

We will take da hood back boys. Let do dis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypSYb94krHg
Just an insert.

Not a Hispanic bash guys

Title is Mexicans to grab attention to post :) - it worked

We just tryna take da hollow back

I don't care if they speak Spanish, English, French, German, Common or Orcish..

Their server tag doesn't read Bleeding Hollow, they die.

*Plants The Flag of Ownership in cross-server corpse*
WARNING: also strong language.

I think you're looking for something like this, correct?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v60JNLNw3k
Did you guys just get on this band wagon? I've been doing it since i got to this realm lol.