Meow

Stormreaver
Slow Cooked Pulled Pork

Frozen Pork Loin (enough to fill your slow cooker)
1 Sliced Onion
3/4 cup ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp chili powder
1/2 tsp chili flakes
1 tsp – 2 tbsp Hot sauce (whatever you like)
2 tsp mustard powder (dijon would work too if you don't have the powder)
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp oil
1-2 tsp Liquid Smoke (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_smoke)

Place the onion at the bottom of the pot. Then the sort-of thawed Pork. Thawed so it is easier to put in. Mix all of the above ingredient and pour over top. Cook on low for 8 hours. Around the halfway point flip it over. About 7 and a half hours, shred it up then let it cook for another half hour or so to play with the sauce. Get it out and enjoy :)
Thank you sir i will get back to you on how it comes out.
Damn I need to stop reading your posts, cause it makes me hungry.
Slow Cooked Pulled Pork

Frozen Pork Loin (enough to fill your slow cooker)
1 Sliced Onion
3/4 cup ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp chili powder
1/2 tsp chili flakes
1 tsp – 2 tbsp Hot sauce (whatever you like)
2 tsp mustard powder (dijon would work too if you don't have the powder)
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp oil
1-2 tsp Liquid Smoke (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_smoke)

Place the onion at the bottom of the pot. Then the sort-of thawed Pork. Thawed so it is easier to put in. Mix all of the above ingredient and pour over top. Cook on low for 8 hours. Around the halfway point flip it over. About 7 and a half hours, shred it up then let it cook for another half hour or so to play with the sauce. Get it out and enjoy :)

Omg please stop.................................. YOU ARE GETTING DELETE
You must visit 9gag, and live in Cali cause you are just a giant recycle monster.
oh cmon now you know hes the life of guild chat with his witty conversations. i was just there and couldnt log off. the dude was hilarious!
09/07/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Sephyxia
oh cmon now you know hes the life of guild chat with his witty conversations. i was just there and couldnt log off. the dude was hilarious!

I can see all your toons right now bud, none of them are in this guild. Nice try though.
lol sigh. your retard indicator was stuck at 75% but now its flat lining
kinda gross that way imo , drain all the grease/fat and pull it apart , then pour bottled sauce on it = live much longer ,also you forgot to brine bro - I reccommend DR.Pepper > Coke.
>:( grumble.