Command (orc racial) and Glyph of Sacrifice

Warlock
I was wondering what happens to the orc racial command when the lock sacrifices the demon....nothing? If so is it better to get glyphs of supremacy or sacrifice still?
The orc racial for increased pet/minion damage has no effect if you don't have a pet or minion, so it becomes useless with GoSac.

In your case, yes, Supremacy may be better since you'll keep a pet out. Not entirely sure myself though, because I'm not sure how each Grimoire scales with Aff.
I would assume nothing happens.
Consume teh basterdz
if i were demo i wouldnt use GOSAC, everything else though i would.
09/10/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Derrí
The orc racial for increased pet/minion damage has no effect if you don't have a pet or minion, so it becomes useless with GoSac

Does the Grimoire of Sac outweigh the benefit of command (racial) though?
Currently every spec should be using GoSAC (Sorry Demo, that means you too)

If Command wasn't nerfed, then it would be great, but it was. QQ all the way. I'm race changing within the week because blood fury doesn't feel that comparable to Beserkering or Touch of the Grave. Thanks Sims.
Currently every spec should be using GoSAC (Sorry Demo, that means you too)

If Command wasn't nerfed, then it would be great, but it was. QQ all the way. I'm race changing within the week because blood fury doesn't feel that comparable to Beserkering or Touch of the Grave. Thanks Sims.

You sure? Demo loses a lot of demonic fury by not using a pet afaik and pet dps isn't too bad.

Also touch of the grave is awesome. =D