@ Ironwolf Clan

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
09/11/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Îñinja
Please get better jokes. Please.
http://i.picasion.com/pic58/07ccc74d0d1cb193b2bda961579cce92.gif
This is the way PvP on bleeding hollow works:

Alliance move into an area (or horde) with huge numbers and kill several.

The other faction responds with numbers as well.

People leave one side, SS taken, and the losers post SS about how the other team had "greater numbers"

One day its horde, the next its alliance, you only hear from the outnumbered side. This logic is stupid.

People leave one side, SS taken, and the losers post SS about how the other team had "greater numbers"

One day its horde, the next its alliance, you only hear from the outnumbered side. This logic is stupid.

Fact

That's about what I've noticed over the short duration of my stay here.

I have been in many wPvP events with IWC as a member of IWC and can say, without question that you are mostly wrong.
lets not talk sh*t ... bring it to the game and wipe IWC like we always do :P see you later IWC

I have been in many wPvP events with IWC as a member of IWC and can say, without question that you are mostly wrong.

then pull out, ima go eat a banana....
who the !@#$ is this guy?
lol youll see
Im sorry but Iron Clan is lame as f**k.......You never fight 1v1 or 2v2 or anything of the sort for 1. Sure all fights cant be that way, and sure this is a war so f**k the other side.....but seriously just because you killed the King before really doesnt mean s**t. Idgaf about all that oh you dont have a 2k rating bs, everybody doesnt play for a rating or even care they just get points and gear. Its a shame that even other Horde dont like you.......I'll tell you 1 thing you can reply about my gear on and nvr had a rating all you want.....you'll be dealt with soon enough.....good day.

p.s. SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY ALLIANCE PEOPLES

You want competitive PVP do arenas Brohiem, other wise you'll never find anything in your favor unless you get friends to back you up. It's a nasty Azeroth out there, and if you do not make friends you are going to be killed alot.

Welcome to Bleeding Hollow.

You say nasty azeroth,but the only wpvp is in TB or hellfire
09/11/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Suddénly
nobodies like you make us famous, if you are going to make @iwc threads at least make them funny or interesting like kagrebad

I don't believe I made the thread. And I don't think anyone outside of Bleeding Hollow really cares. And I don't think anyone Alliance on Bleeding Hollow cares either. In fact, I don't think anyone Horde that isn't in IWC cares. Furthermore, I think there's plenty of people in your guild for the guild perks. But hey, if it takes disgusting amounts of arrogance to get through your day, so be it :)

I care. I do...I really really do...

The accuracy in this response is..

AMAZING.
I sure do love when people get mad over video games.
DARUSS CONFIRMED FOR MAKING FUN OF STEADY FOR BEING IN IWC WHENEVER HE WAS IN IWC HIMSELF