Bad server

Baelgun
is bad
This is the reason we play on it. I don't see the issue.
09/07/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Oavatos
This is the reason we play on it. I don't see the issue.

this... i mean its called "faelgun" for a reason!
... and we like it this way ...

If you don't, please move along, we don't need dolts pointing out the obvious looking for attention, we have enough of those already ;)
Hmm low pop server? Perfect for my plan to level one of my pvp server toons on!

I'm making a new toon on your server today so I can X-realm level on my second account.
Personally I like this server. /shrug Been on high pop servers and they're not everything they are cracked up to be.
There's actually quite a bit to like about this server ... but don't tell the trolls that, they won't like it ...

Come to think of it, they don't like too much of anything :/
09/06/2012 07:18 PMPosted by United
is bad

Says the LFR hero
09/10/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Worldboss
is bad

Says the LFR hero

Well, you do bring up a valid point here. United is in a level 9 guild on another server with 7 toons in the guild. It appears that 6 of those toons are his with 1 from someone else. His raiding history is horrid on this toon, only having done lfr and the first two bosses in BH, and not the third. The older content completion is sketchy at best.

Granted, he/she does show 130k honorable kills, which would imply a ton of pvp. As of the writing of this post I have about 43k myself sooooo, that's a lot of time doing the 'ol pvp thing. Even still though, his gear is all pvp item level 384 average for his toon. I didn't have to work ~that~ hard and I'm in complete 403 pvp gear (less the weapon and held item). I didn't see a single piece of 403 pvp gear on this toon with 130k hk's.

Interestingly enough, it appears this toon has 9,800 orso achievement points, which actually does take some work to get. The first 3k you get by waking up in the morning and just following quest chains. They come over time. After that you actually have to attempt to earn them AND play nice with others too!

Overall, kinda a mixed bag of treats here. Not too sure if I should take him too seriously ...

Seems a little disgruntled to go half way across a forum to call ~us~ bad though. I suppose he has a smidgen of something to the arrogance though. Kel'Thezud-US is #2 in PvP battlegrounds while Baelgun-US is 315 ...

BUT .. I counter with ... we have more fun than you anyway .. neener neener neener :P
Most people who call this realm bad are people who are too full of themselves and transfer to other servers to become bench players for the top guilds. Most of those players end up coming back because they couldn't make it elsewhere. The others like to troll.
09/10/2012 02:27 AMPosted by Veiled
Personally I like this server. /shrug Been on high pop servers and they're not everything they are cracked up to be.

Same, and compared to similar sized servers I've been on, it's quite active.
United,

We like how our server is (we have our own nicknames for it), a great place for both alliance and horde on this realm! We tend to keep it that way so people like you won't roll on our server! We dont need more fail's such as yourself. So Dareniun Is very much correct :) Plus your from another server Troll, if your going to troll at least choose the correct race. Baelgun is a good place if you want peace and you want to just level and gather as many here do.

Thank You,
Roax
Baelgun Realm Communicator |m|
GUISE LOOK OUT A GLADIATOR WHO WINTRADED HIS WAY TO 2400!!!!
I was 2400 fool.. in s10 just like you. and come to think of it.. i believe you where the team that jumped past me the last week.
I remember United, He was the first level 70 I think in the Baelgun "race to 70". He thought he was grand and then transfered and was lost into oblivion, but still comes back to call us bad because we didnt level as fast as him... i guess.
09/20/2012 08:46 AMPosted by Firepwnz
I remember United, He was the first level 70 I think in the Baelgun "race to 70". He thought he was grand and then transfered and was lost into oblivion, but still comes back to call us bad because we didnt level as fast as him... i guess.

Ummmm ... "Who was he again?" :/