Nobody has seen Alleria or Turalyon in years

General Discussion
Tip:"Nobody has seen Alleria or Turalyon in years..."

I just got that when i logged on... does this mean Blizz is hinting a comeback? :D
Saw this earlier, was wondering the same thing.
I think it means "that skull you saw in Hellfire peninsula, impaled on some iron spike for the Legion's decor, is in fact, Alleria's"
Probably. And when they do, they'll be neutral. Every Alliance player knows it's true.

/sigh
09/10/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Suraia
I think it means "that skull you saw in Hellfire peninsula, impaled on some iron spike for the Legion's decor, is in fact, Alleria's"

Troll elsewhere.
09/10/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Alaia

Troll elsewhere.
How is that trolling? These lore characters whom are so far detached from current Azeroth it'd be unrecognizable, and they couldn't possibly find their place in it? Oh yay, Turalyon's back, he's gona do what for the Alliance? Have to be given an explanation about how the Draenei aren't actually Eredar demons and a crash course in Kal'dorei and Worgen history? Try to comprehend that Lordaeron is inhabited by sentient undead humans and led by Alleria's now undead sister?
*rolleyes*
09/10/2012 11:46 PMPosted by Zerò
or better yet they'll be banannas

This. They both stepped into a random portal to no one knows where. We end up where ever they went for whatever reason to learn Alleria was taken by the big bad in that world and tortured and killed. That drives Turalyon mad with rage and he near single handedly kills the big bad and takes it's place as the mad ruler of said world, we then have to go in and kill him to save it.

That's my guess anyway.
09/10/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Nerzeliam
Probably. And when they do, they'll be neutral. Every Alliance player knows it's true.
09/11/2012 12:22 AMPosted by Bettanth
and if that is the case every Alliance player would be wishing they were just that nameless skull impaled on a Legion spike.
These lore characters whom are so far detached from current Azeroth it'd be unrecognizable, and they couldn't possibly find their place in it? Oh yay, Turalyon's back, he's gona do what for the Alliance? Have to be given an explanation about how the Draenei aren't actually Eredar demons and a crash course in Kal'dorei and Worgen history? Try to comprehend that Lordaeron is inhabited by sentient undead humans and led by Alleria's now undead sister?
*rolleyes*

Now there's something to think about...

I really want to see a book or a quest or something with their returning reactions now.
Probably. And when they do, they'll be neutral. Every Alliance player knows it's true./sigh

Oh look! How new en refreshing!

And haven't seen it as I barely pay attention to that anymore but if so, it would be interesting.
Blizzard's writing team has fallen from grace. Please leave the old characters alone.
09/11/2012 12:49 AMPosted by Rakshara
Blizzard's writing team has fallen from grace. Please leave the old characters alone.
They did a bad job with the major characters in TBC (killing off everyone for loot), and they did a bad job in Cataclysm, that doesn't mean their entire storywriting team is bad.

I have a lot of faith in Pandaria so far. The story looks promising.
They have a problem with taking nice good things they wrote for origins and past events and wiping the rear ends of baboons with it then presenting it as "improved and clarified lore". SO while the Horde/Alliance war story might be good, they are gona trash the hell out of the other lore.
09/11/2012 12:49 AMPosted by Rakshara
They did a bad job with the major characters in TBC (killing off everyone for loot), and they did a bad job in Cataclysm, that doesn't mean their entire storywriting team is bad.

I have a lot of faith in Pandaria so far. The story looks promising.

TBC, WotLK, Cata, SC2, and D3 all have horrific writing. Honestly I think that Blizzard is really hurting without the cross-communication with Blizzard North.

If Blizzard Irvine is the heart of Blizzard, then Blizzard North was the soul. What good is one without the other?
Windrunner family reunion!