Bloodfang armor set

Rogue
Post Limit:
09/09/2012 11:30 PMPosted by Exsanguinate
^ misused eminently horribly

Definition of EMINENTLY

: to a high degree : very <eminently worthy> <an eminently sensible plan>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/eminently
Been working on BF for a long time. Finally finished T1 and am rocking a full Nightslayer... but that took 10 weeks.

I've got 4 of the 8 of BF and it's been 10 weeks as well. The problem is that I've gotten about 5 pants... the rest doesn't seem to drop and I feel like I've completed the Paly's set a billion times over.

Sigh. It is an incredible XMOG.
I'm sorry... and the answer to your question is that it IS soloable but most likely not as a rogue. The first boss requires an incredible amount of coordination, typically with two people. My brother and I run it and it's easy. I've tried myself and it's impossible (as leather). I've seen Plate do it.
Darkmantle > Bloodfang
09/09/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Chinø
It takes a while to get the full set. Ive heard of people that it took 6 months to get

This makes me feel lucky. I only need pants and gloves to finish the set. I think I ran it 2-3 times.

You should feel lucky. Ran the SoB instance when it was content for a long time. we didn't gear out a single rogue. Never got a BF chest, and I think our best rogue had....5/8. we geared out several locks and druids though. le sigh. I just need the pants now myself, but of course, rag is stingy.
Just did my first BWL run, got the chest and bracers. What is the hardest one to get?
Love your xmog dustfingur, where do you get the darkmantle set?
09/11/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Darkmadness
Love your xmog dustfingur, where do you get the darkmantle set?

You can now only get it from the Darkmoon faire.
Just need the pants which are probably the easiest to get so i might get my set next week
09/11/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Dustfingur
Darkmantle > Bloodfang

Your pretty close to the old 5/5 DD 3/8 Bloodfang BiS even got your Pugio that gear brings back memories.
If Bloodfang takes so long to get why does every rogue and their mother have it?
Took me 4 weeks to get everything but the legs.
09/11/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Kellar
If Bloodfang takes so long to get why does every rogue and their mother have it?

Because they wanted it and transmog has been out for... idk how long.
Theres also a Darker recolor of Bloodfang in Kara. Much easier to run

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=398
http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=399
or go get the bloodfang re-color from BC i personally like it better.
09/11/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Dustfingur
Darkmantle > Bloodfang

this
poug with 2-3 randoms a week won't take you to long, just do't take other rogues :> AFAIK we can't solo since we lost range weapon (not that i've done it on this class before) First boss aint possible solo without goblin jump or eng to bug the adds into despawn so you dont get hit on the orb
i got the full set in about 4 weeks
Its easy to solo at 85 as a Rogue and very easy at 90, with one exception, The first boss to my understanding always requires at least a second person unless you are a hunter or engineer, i think( one to control Razorgore and one to heal or dps, both activities will take aggro off Razorgore) I do this every week after reset to farm the Bloodfang set, after first boss my friend leaves and i continue on alone and have no problems. Only issue i have ever had was on Chrommagus (MC me for 5 minutes and i was unable to dispell). Just missing Bracers and Helm now. Furthermore, the pants drop off Ragnaros in Molten Core which is extremely easy as rogue to solo whole instance. Good Luck and Happy Farming