Hey guys, LF ppl for midnight push to 90.

Arthas
Looking for players to dungeon with from midnight release till around noon or so. We will be chain pulling and progressing as fast as we can until around level 88 where people will have been left behind, and there are more mobs to kill for quests etc.. Please contact me via in-game (im on docx a lot too, just whisp a static member and ask for me) or on skype - mythsyn.

tank - ?
healer - ?
dps - mythsyn
dps - ?
dps - ?
Let's DO IT
msg up!
I got that deeps.
im down to do this.
I don't want to burst your bubble but... like always server will crash like 20 times per hour for like 6 hours after the x-pac is released. I hope you guys got alot of coffee.
09/10/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Hankuley
I don't want to burst your bubble but... like always server will crash like 20 times per hour for like 6 hours after the x-pac is released. I hope you guys got alot of coffee.

Actually cataclysm's release went extremely smooth, and I would probably say that it had more people playing than MoP will.
Dungeon farming is going to be an extremely inefficient way to level.
I agree with Farabee. I feel like when you hit 88 in dungeons, thousands will already be 90.
I tried this last at cata and it went horrible exp gaining to questing. Then again you had to find the dungeons to lol.
09/10/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Farabee
Dungeon farming is going to be an extremely inefficient way to level.

I agree with Farabee. I feel like when you hit 88 in dungeons, thousands will already be 90.

09/10/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Ichiru
I tried this last at cata and it went horrible exp gaining to questing. Then again you had to find the dungeons to lol.

good idea guys let's tell the competition the best way to do it

in all seriousness dungeoning will be the way to go you should totally do this all the way to 88
The only reason dungeoning will be good is theres only one zone per lvl to quest in and there will be world pvp going on like crazy due to this. I will quest lvl only for need to gather herbs for 4 alchys. I will start playing right when it starts but to me dungeon lvling will just be more of a pain than its worth if your actually trying to get a server first.