***<Focus> Returning for Mists of Pandaria***

Cenarius
<Focus> is now recruiting for Mists of Pandaria. We are a semi-casual, semi-hardcore guild with plans to raid 2 nights a week at 8pm PST. At the moment we are in the need of a tank, a healer and DPS players that know how to play. Guild repairs, flasks and consumables are provided by the guild. <Focus> has been around since 2007 and has a very nice guild bank able to provide all that our raid force will require. Come have some fun with <Focus>!
Please contact. Chipy, Dyingwish, Warbarok or Renshi in game for more details. Thanks
..a level 2 mage? really?
Really.
"Panderia."
Good to see you are on top of things Zinge we will make the changes as soon as possible. Thanks for your help!
Any time, FOCUS BROS.

Has anyone heard from Aras?
Just think of Gearscore and Zinge as an auto bump app. You post something and they bump it for days. Kinda awesome i think.
Considering that I know more about Focus's guild history than you do, I don't think that my posts (aka bumps!) really entice anyone to join.

Take for example, Chipy's lack of any heroic kills, pre- or post-nerf.

Also, Warbarok is the only pro left in Focus.
It's amusing how someone who was carried through post-nerf content can somehow carry around an undeserved sense of superiority.

I can't imagine that the sad attempts at trolling from an underachieving nobody will do much to dissuade potential applicants.
lol, I won't deny that I got carried through 25% and 30% nerfed content. I'm also not afraid to post on my main.

I haven't played "hardcore" since 25-man Ulduar. I certainly have "underachieved" from ToC-now because I've played sporadically just to get carried and see the raids.

My "sense of superiority," however, is far from undeserved. I was baller back in BC/WotLK, and I'm still pro now. I've also been around on this server for years, so ask someone who knows me.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is Rabidelf posting on his alt. lololololol
I figured it would be easiest to use your metric for judging others for a fair comparison.

Despite what you may say about your skill in WotLK, your kill dates tell a different story.

As far as your sense of superiority goes, this might be a good time to remind you that you're talking about slaying pixelated dragons in a video game. Not even current video game dragons, either. You feel the need to berate someone's current video game accomplishments because you consider yourself to have had greater accomplishments in a video game at one point in the past.
I figured it would be easiest to use your metric for judging others for a fair comparison.

Despite what you may say about your skill in WotLK, your kill dates tell a different story.

As far as your sense of superiority goes, this might be a good time to remind you that you're talking about slaying pixelated dragons in a video game. Not even current video game dragons, either. You feel the need to berate someone's current video game accomplishments because you consider yourself to have had greater accomplishments in a video game at one point in the past.

Indeed, but notice that I included pre- and post-nerf, which judges me by my own metric already. People take notice that a "semi-casual, semi-hardcore guild" (that's been around since 2007) and its leader do not have even a single heroic kill.

The guild I was in for WotLK, Tribute, was top 150 US. I left right before the 3-tree Freya and Firefighter kills because I met my girlfriend and quit playing. You can see that I killed Normal Yogg (like it matters) 6 days after Ulduar came out. I was on the progression track to get top kills with them, but I decided to leave. Not like any of this matters, I quit.

This doesn't mean that my skill deteriorated. And people (including me) play this game to compete. Of course I am going to talk about slaying pixelated dragons, past and present. And unlike you, I'm not afraid to post on my main. If the characters we play, by extension, are just pixels, then why are you hiding on an alt? Your main's pixels must have some connection that you don't want me to see.
09/17/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Chipy
Just think of Gearscore and Zinge as an auto bump app. You post something and they bump it for days. Kinda awesome i think.

haha

Indeed, but notice that I included pre- and post-nerf, which judges me by my own metric already. People take notice that a "semi-casual, semi-hardcore guild" (that's been around since 2007) and its leader do not have even a single heroic kill.

The guild I was in for WotLK, Tribute, was top 150 US. I left right before the 3-tree Freya and Firefighter kills because I met my girlfriend and quit playing. You can see that I killed Normal Yogg (like it matters) 6 days after Ulduar came out. I was on the progression track to get top kills with them, but I decided to leave. Not like any of this matters, I quit.

This doesn't mean that my skill deteriorated. And people (including me) play this game to compete. Of course I am going to talk about slaying pixelated dragons, past and present. And unlike you, I'm not afraid to post on my main. If the characters we play, by extension, are just pixels, then why are you hiding on an alt? Your main's pixels must have some connection that you don't want me to see.

I'm sorry dude, but I think Mozzi won this one.