Mindless Ascension

Bleeding Hollow
Mindless Ascension is my guild. We are PvP oriented, with big dreams of RBG victories and wPVP heroics. We're level 17, and recently transferred to this server. I keep saying we, but what I mean to say is I. I have big hopes for my guild. I've wanted to be a GM for a long time. I feel I have the skills to lead in this game. I used to be the GM of a leveling guild, and this is my first attempt at leading something serious.

I guess what I'm saying is I have a strong desire to go places in this game. I have a desire to meet awesome people, and help them get better, and have them help me do the same. I'm looking for driven people. I'm looking for active players. I'm looking for people who may want to be officers and help lead this guild to success. I guess all I'm saying is I just want the chance. I don't want to spam invite level 1s all day. I don't expect people to leave their guilds to join mine. But I do expect that we're just given a chance.

So if you want to be a part of something that may be fun or cool, or just like building things up, send me a tell in game. I want to make friends, and we can be friends! Woot! :D
I don't want to be friends with Alliance scum
You weren't invited, sugar plum ;)
Johnnydeeps was recently a gnome if I'm correct. He just faction changed to the Horde's only Alliance race.
So.... anyway... guild... yeah
I have this cute picture of Johnny now. But it seems to be a big thumbs down :D
Bump for Suddenly joining in on some wPvP today!
God that was fun. I have a bunch of IWC fleas flagged. I'm building a collection. It's actually exactly like collecting insects.
Need more of these guilds on horde.
^ Why so? You're not missing much. I've been ignored since I got here, but I'm excited to see what time brings :D
I wish you guys the best of luck , You seem very down to earth and the alliance needs more like you.
Yeah, I've got my head less far up my @$$ than most people do :D
Mindless Ascension is my guild. We are PvP oriented, with big dreams of RBG victories and wPVP heroics. We're level 17, and recently transferred to this server. I keep saying we, but what I mean to say is I. I have big hopes for my guild. I've wanted to be a GM for a long time. I feel I have the skills to lead in this game. I used to be the GM of a leveling guild, and this is my first attempt at leading something serious.

I guess what I'm saying is I have a strong desire to go places in this game. I have a desire to meet awesome people, and help them get better, and have them help me do the same. I'm looking for driven people. I'm looking for active players. I'm looking for people who may want to be officers and help lead this guild to success. I guess all I'm saying is I just want the chance. I don't want to spam invite level 1s all day. I don't expect people to leave their guilds to join mine. But I do expect that we're just given a chance.

So if you want to be a part of something that may be fun or cool, or just like building things up, send me a tell in game. I want to make friends, and we can be friends! Woot! :D
http://i.picasion.com/pic58/07ccc74d0d1cb193b2bda961579cce92.gif
http://i.picasion.com/pic58/07ccc74d0d1cb193b2bda961579cce92.gif[/quote]

I do not understand.
Bump for self-realized dreams
Still looking for people. HIIIIIIII