I'm tired of losing so much in the level 85 bracket
losing 2 out of 3 if not 3 out of 4 battlegrounds
it's depressing
sometimes you can tell right away after a few minutes that you're going to lose
and you have no choice to continue or else you get deserter debuff
so you keep playing while you know you're going to lose
you play and you're not even having fun
that's a crappy feeling
you just feel frustrated and often people start fighting with each other in BG chat

the more horde wins, they get more points, get better gear, stronger they get,
and the cycle never ends
it's very hard to enjoy the game because of this

blizzard already knows this
it's not like anything will be done about it
after all a lot of players transfer horde because they're tired of losing all the time
they make a lot of money out of this situation

why do I even complain
I'm just going to attract blood elves' caustic comments
Honestly this is just a viscous cycle in itself and it is just a string of bad luck on your part. I spent last night losing every match I was in. Does that mean Horde loses all the time? No, it doesn't, it just means that I, like most people, tends to remember the losses more than the wins. I would say my record this past week has been probally around 35 to 65 win/loss. Not the greatest and that might be a bit of exageration, but we did have so matches that we dominated, some we were dominated and the rest were it was a close battle. Just keep your chin up and keep pushing along. Also I hope that wasn't too caustic for you.
Narokos, I've often seen stats about the win/loss ratio and alliance loses much more, and I've been doing BGs for a long time and I lose a lot more than I win, it's not a string of bad luck after so many BGs, and I don't agree that people remember losses more than the wins, not sure what that is about it makes no sense
09/07/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Adgandian
Narokos, I've often seen stats about the win/loss ratio and alliance loses much more, and I've been doing BGs for a long time and I lose a lot more than I win, it's not a string of bad luck after so many BGs, and I don't agree that people remember losses more than the wins, not sure what that is about it makes no sense

Then of course you wouldn't mind if we took at look at your main and its win/loss ratio.
09/07/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Adgandian
Have those stats been released by Blizzard themselves? If not, then they are probally not entirely accurate. As for the stats I posted, they were merely a rough estimation of my current Win:Loss Ratio for just this past week.
No blizzard does not release such statistics, but all the stats I've seen on sites like mmochamp showed that alliance loses much more, it's not like I'm imagining things or that I've been dragging every BG I've done in the last few years to the ground because I suck or something, seriously just admit it that horde wins much more, or you probably don't realize it because you don't know the feeling of losing a lot and the effect it has on your enjoyment of the game
Stop qqing. I've seen so many bad bg it makes me sick to call those people my allies. But it remains the fact that you are SOLO queuing. The time of the solo q is passing my friend. whenever you even q with 3 friends, it changes the bgs dynamic.
09/07/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Greenslock
Stop qqing. I've seen so many bad bg it makes me sick to call those people my allies. But it remains the fact that you are SOLO queuing. The time of the solo q is passing my friend. whenever you even q with 3 friends, it changes the bgs dynamic.

well I totally did not expect horde player telling me to stop crying
not at all

and it doesn't matter if I solo queue or not, there's people solo queuing on the other side too, not sure what is your point
09/07/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Adgandian
but all the stats I've seen on sites like mmochamp showed that alliance loses much more,

Stop, right there.

Those graphs were both estimations and terribly drawn. The actual win/loss ration in the BG's and between factions were within 3% of each other across the board. They were just drawn terribly so the discrepancies looked much larger than they actually were.
I honestly do know the feeling of losing alot and how demoralizing it is. Nothing against MMO-Champ, but even their statitics aren't one hundred percent complete. Right now the reason you might be seeing a lot of losses is as Green already stated is your running into alot of premade groups or your team is just by chance filled with alot of people who are currently on alts using pvp to try to learn thier class in an enviroment that forces them to think on thier feet.
I am in no way questioning your intelligance or anything along them lines. Just merely stating you are looking at a smaller picture than what is probally really happening. As I also stated in my intial post is keep you chin up. I also have been seeing the same thing on my end, but I also remember that there will be streaks that I will see again were it seems like I am winning more than I am losing so I strive for those moments. I suggest you look foward to those too as seeing they will come sooner than you might think. Also don't like using this arguement, but Alliance has some of the best actual racials for PVP where as Horde's tend to focus more on PVE.
In my experience, Horde and Alliance are evenly matched. My win/loss percentage always stays at around 50-51% and I always solo queu. I actually think I win more since I have been on alliance, however my queu's seem to be a bit longer.

In any case, that's just my experience.
I actually find that now a days ally lost in BG are flag carry bg thats all, maybe is just me keep getting group full of idiots other then that we still fine in BG and i can tell u horde they aren't wining too...
Funny, because on my battle group it seems horde has NO IDEA how to do any BGs. :(
09/07/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Mélissa
I actually find that now a days ally lost in BG are flag carry bg thats all, maybe is just me keep getting group full of idiots other then that we still fine in BG and i can tell u horde they aren't wining too...
Actually it seems the majority of my wins have been the CTF maps. I also tend to run with the FC though too so that in itself might help some.

Edit.. Danewb, battlegroups for the most part are non existant now. I see plently of people from KJ and Illidan as an example in my bgs and I am part of the Emberstorm battlegroup. They are mainly just around now for Arena and RBG purposes.
@ßlackwidow

I did not say horde wins all the time, I say horde wins a lot more

I play at every different time of the day, it has nothing to do with who played before me or the time of day

most of the time I don't get premades, it's not a premade once in a while that will make a difference in the win/loss ratio

and telling me that I should know BG mechanics and that I should not play in raid gear is just telling me that I suck and that I make my team lose all the time which is not the case I have a lot experience and PVP gear
09/07/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Danewb
Funny, because on my battle group it seems horde has NO IDEA how to do any BGs. :(

maybe the problem is my battlegroup because I'm not imagining things