The New Enchants (MoP)

General Discussion
So it appears the new weapon Enchants have been released, thoughts:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/516-Enchanting-Mists-of-Pandaria
Oooooo ring enchants!
Kinda liking Jade Spirit but wow is that going to be pricey to get.

That's going to be one of those enchants where you save up the mats to get it and then sit on the mats until you get a weapon worthy of spending them on!
Yeah the system for the mats seems interesting.

Im not sure how I feel about the animations yet
09/09/2012 02:12 AMPosted by Stuffs
Happened with landslide unless you were willing to spend 10K on an enchant.

Power Torrent too. (Edit: Grr, stupid Battle.net)!

Now that I look down the list some, it may not be as bad since they're adding the conversion of 5 Ethereal Shards to 1 Sha Crystal per 24 hours. Depending on luck of disenchanting rolls, it may not be too terribly painful to accumulate the 10 Sha Crystals needed.
Mmm maybe not too terribly awful, though I fee like getting multiples of mats to turn into one larger mat will suck. Even thought we've done that with essences before, it hasn't been everything else
09/09/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Jainaa
Mmm maybe not too terribly awful, though I fee like getting multiples of mats to turn into one larger mat will suck. Even thought we've done that with essences before, it hasn't been everything else

I don't think that'll be the only way to get them, it's more for situations like you have a surplus of dusts but need some essences or a crystal instead.
For the chest slot, as a healer, 200 spirit or 80 stats. Choices, choices.
I imagine it'll be the spirit at launch and first tier, then 80 stats once the rest of the gear comes up to par
i miss berserker
Those all say 'melee weapon'. Does that mean ranged weapons need something different?
Some of them seem really weak...like

"Permanently enchant a shield to increase parry by 170."

That's what 0.2% parry.

Oh well, at least the MoP tanking cloak enchant isn't 5 whole stamina more than the Cataclysm enchant is to the WotLK one.
I wonder if the intl/agil/strength are taught this time around, or if they're drops again