hhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Bleeding Hollow
Post Limit:
So I just wanted to say hi to my new friends in FLAG. And Kagrenac, Malissa and Raikino especially. I had so much fun running BGs with you guys.

Oh and I wanted to say hi to my friends in Prestige Worldwide. You guys rock too! I like everyone. I love meeting people and making friends. So I should have more friends join my guild because I like to go out to TB and kill things and have a good time :D HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
09/11/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Cretus
I HAZ SEEN YOU BE FOR FO REALZ.

No wai, rly?!? I'm new here, I can't believe someone recognized me <3
I HAZ SEEN YOU BE FOR FO REALZ.

http://goo.gl/23qQ9

Wait, now I remember where I saw you!
I hope to keep seeing you :D I love the wPVP on this server. It's so much fun! My old server didn't have anything resembling this at all : /
Bump for IWC and the fact that wPVP wouldn't be anywhere near as fun without their hordes of numbers (No pun intended)
YEAH! I like you. If I didn't have a girlfriend, I'd consider awkwardly hitting on you until I realized you were a dude IRL, then seriously ponder continuing to hit on you.
All the same, I hope we can be friends :D It's hard to find a person who is pleasant to talk to in your guild. Most of them just call me garbage, or make fun of my haircut : /
No worries Cretus. Suddenly is harmless IRL.

I've got him on real ID and his old guild's vent info from when he was on my server. (funny enough i used to be on yours! NE druid- Leaf)

He's 13 and his voice is really high, his mom is always yelling at him in the background to do his homework and clean his room, and then come upstairs for dinner.
I think he even accidentally told me that he cried during Marley and Me.

TRUE STORY!

I've got him on real ID and his old guild's vent info from when he was on my server. (funny enough i used to be on yours! NE druid- Leaf)

He's 13 and his voice is really high, his mom is always yelling at him in the background to do his homework and clean his room, and then come upstairs for dinner.

TRUE STORY!

Nothing this cretin said is true. I'm 25 and my voice is really high. I'm a college dropout, so I don't yelled at for not doing my homework, though my room is always a point of contention. Also, I live upstairs and so no basement dwelling for me. And I would NEVER watch any piece of garbage with Owen Wilson in it. Zoolander, Wedding Crashers and no further than that for me.
Also, note my mask :D

TRUE STORY!

Though as much as I enjoyed this elaborate ruse, you are mistaken.

Even though I am 12, and my voice is extremely high, and I like watching Monty Python on a regular basis, and I like long walks on the beach with my trusty side kick Zhaadum

i was talking about Suddenly. :(
Unclescar should return to BH