LF Raiding Guild

Proudmoore
I'm looking for preferably a 10 man guild to call home. I have been raiding since TBC, was a raid leader through WotLK but got burned out just as FL was released. I was in a hardcore raiding guild for both previous expansions, but i am now looking for a little bit slower-paced guild now.

Must have evening raid times, 8:00pm + server time. I have several alts that i would consider making my main, including resto sham, prot warrior and a rogue.

Post on here or message me in game. Cheers!
Well here are our details, but i see you are already in a guild so good luck.

Guild Name: Edge of Eternity
Primary Focus: "casual" raiding progression:
Raid Times starts 7-utc pm server usually about 10pmst
Role Playing: ZIP
Officers: Hecklar, Bronhann pretty much enyone in EOE can point you in the right direction
Recruiting: Always

Any specifics: We are open to all class's however we are in need of more raid healer mains (meaning those who actually enjoy it), we do not force people to do the same role each week however if you wish to raid consistently its better that you do. Involving KNOW YOUR CLASS like an ELITIST! topcis, we do not enforce that as well, as people are always learning however be proficient in your class, and you should be willing to learn, that's most important.

ADD-ONS: Recommended: ~Deadly Boss Mods for Cataclysm, be sure to be updated, doesn't hurt to have older WotLK DBM as well. ~Omen for threat meters. ~Recount for damage calculations. ~Class specific addons are needed, but at your own discretion
We have 2 raid teams for Mist and one will be starting around 8:30pm to 9pm PST.
You should check out Game Theory. We raid from 8:30 to 11:30 on Tuesday and Thursday. We're small guild and most of our members have jobs and/or families so we try to make our limited raiding time count. We have a specific need for a resto shaman, and our usual warrior is not yet committed for MoP. Check us out at www.gtguild.net
Hi Shadowflewg,

We are a level 25 guild that is friendly and helpful. We are semi-serious raiders, not hardcore and when we raid it is aas a group, because their is no me or I in team! Our guild is made up of all ages of adults, with one or two younger teens who are the children of members. We are a mature, laid back, sociable guild and our members play for a wide variety of reasons, some like raiding, some pvp, some questing, some just go for the achievements.

Currently we have 2 raid teams, one is Friday/Saturday the other is Sunday. However with MoP release we are hoping for more teams. We have members who have expressed a desire to raid on weeknights, as well as those who would like to raid every night, LOL. Many members have their alts in the guild and so are able to raid on more than 1 team or switch toons to better help the guild raid for that night.

You can check us out at strangelyironic.freeforums.org and fill out an app if you are interested. We welcome everyone, all classes and all races (cept horde LOL).
hey man, would you be interested in going horde at all, I think we are exactly what you are looking for