[H] Guild Transfer in - Level 25 - Raid EOIs.

Frostmourne
Hey everybody,

Deciding to leave the derp from Aman'Thul behind us, myself and my raiders are looking to transfer over to a more densely populated realm.

Effectively what we'd like to gauge is whether or not there are those already present who'd like to join us in our Mists of Pandaria raid team.

At this stage, all raiding slots are open.

Both myself and my 2IC have been raiding with one another since vanilla content, and have lead successful guilds on each faction on a multitude of servers. We generally change realms for a new X-Pac to get new exposure to different communities.

For me, Zuko is a new character that I've just commenced raiding with after a much needed change :) My 2IC has been an avid Priest and mage lover since release.

I look forward to meeting lots of new people on the realm, and would be great to get an initial spurt of recruitment upon moving over.
Bump for great justice.
WELCOME TO THE SERVER!!

+1 Horde
Who's awesome?

You're awesome.

Thanks for the welcome :)
Oh god, good to know the queues will be even longer on mists release. Thanks

I thought they had transfers to Frostmourne locked.
09/08/2012 05:31 AMPosted by Zùko
You're awesome.

Thank you Zuko!! xoxo
finally orgrimmar will have people now wohoooooo...
09/08/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Megabytes

It always does have people??

Admittedly it used to be BIGGER, until 50% went to Alliance faction changing >.>
everyone should go horde for MoP. Alternate with each new xpac.
09/08/2012 05:37 AMPosted by Crab
I thought they had transfers to Frostmourne locked.
09/08/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Bitmad
everyone should go horde for MoP
As someone who came here about 10 months ago from another sort of derpy realm I can't speak highly enough of it. Trade is bustling, admittedly a bit more for alliance but I did spend a bit of time on Horde and it was still quite busy.
Thanks very much for your responses guys (for the most part).

We're very much looking forward to coming across. We're hoping that with a largely populated realm of ~30K Horde (from a current population of ~8500 horde) it won't be long before we can wiggle in and get a solid guild happening.

If you'd be interested seeing what we have to offer, we'll let you know after we move.
09/08/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Cosma

It always does have people??

Admittedly it used to be BIGGER, until 50% went to Alliance faction changing >.>

i feel you..
We've now moved! Frostmourne is our new home :)
I am looking for a 25m guild, would like to hear more about your previous experience with raid and guild running
Are you going to be 25 man?? Is the guild name the same??
Zuko here! Yep, the guild name is still the same.
I'm doing that disgraceful trade chat advertising to try and get the name out there a bit.

I would consider my venture a perfect success if I could cement a 25-man group and two 10-man raiding groups.

If and when the guild gets to that stage I will be seeking to find a capable raid leader for the secondary 10-man team, and further officers to assist myself and my current two officers in day-to-day management and running of the guild.

Please remember though, our guild has just transferred in, and that although I'm endeavouring to get as many members in as I can, I will be needing some assistance from my guildies to find new talent.

Thank you so much for your replies.

If you'd like to contact me directly in-game, my battletag is - Spectre#1348
Our guild motto has been, and always will be: Quality over Quantity.

We want to encourage a QUALITY community and as a result breed QUALITY players :)