You dont want to miss this pally for MoP

Sargeras
Post Limit:
Hey,

thanks for visiting. Like the title says you wont want to miss a gem like me. I ask for two minutes of your time, then you can decide whether to contact me or move on :)

A short relevant bio; I'm 25, playing since TBC, mature (no drama) and very intelligent. I stopped playing ~May because of weird work hours but am back because those constraints are gone.

I work 50+ hours/week so time is very valuable to me. Thus I would love to commit to a guild that spends 8-9 very focused hours on progression every week. I know my class thoroughly, and have always been a major contributor to guilds I've been with. I don't have numerous achievements to testify for my experience but take my word I excel in raid environments. My ability goes above and beyond just "not standing in the fire." I adapt to situations, respond in dynamic fights, and maintain a cool head to perform well. Also I am a very quick learner. It takes me 2 or 3 attempts to learn a heroic fight, and a few more after that to know it well.

Now just give me a moment to dismount this unreasonably high horse. But seriously... I know I have very high standards but this is also the standard I set for myself.

Basic expectations of me and similarly mine of you:
Show up early
Know the fights
Give and receive constructive criticism
When life happens, give at least 24 hours notice
Have some fun while doing it!

Ultimately I am not necessarily looking a group with lots of achieves and server firsts etc but a group of like minded, capable and nothing short of excellent players who have the potential to become one.

Needless to say, you will need to get to know me and I you. Email me at funkby@gmail.com.

Thanks for your time, I hope we'll talk soon.
I'm having a strange deja vu right about now.
Lol then you read my other post before I transferred servers. The character link on that one goes to a dead end so voila here we are :)
You put da lime in da...
...coconut and shake it all up.

We're new, but we're going to progress quickly in our limited raid time. All of our current members (still very much trying to fill our roster) have experience in Top 200 guilds.

Here's our recruitment post:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551205812?page=1
I think I like everything about you. But for some reason I imagine you have the potential to be a giant doorknob.
...coconut and shake it all up.

We're new, but we're going to progress quickly in our limited raid time. All of our current members (still very much trying to fill our roster) have experience in Top 200 guilds.

Thanks I'm very interested. My reply is to your email.

09/18/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Audiit
I think I like everything about you. But for some reason I imagine you have the potential to be a giant doorknob.

Fair enough. We've all been disappointed before and I've been there. There were also times where I expected to be disappointed, but instead had my expectations surpassed and then some. Either way you cant tell until you actually get to know someone, which is why I suggest exactly that and included my contact info. I believe that you can learn a lot from first impressions so all that I ask for is 5 minutes of your time. Then I'll accept if you think I'm a doorknob or not.
I'm a door knob.
Still searching :)